Invited to Hogwarts

Bella's P O V

I was walking with Percy in the forest, not knowing where to go. It had not mentioned our destination at all in the prophecy, and Chiron hasn't given us any hints either.

I was kicking some pebbles when something landed on my head. I stopped and looked up to see a white barn owl flying away from me, hooting happily. I bent down to pick up an envelope, with my name printed on it in curly handwriting. 

I looked up at Percy to see that he had the exact same thing, except with his name on it. I sent him a questioning glance and he just shrugged his shoulders back. 

I turned my attention back to the envelope in my hands. The paper was creamy yellow, the letters were written in emerald green ink and the sticker had a shield with four sections on it.

I open the seal and take out two pieces of folded paper. I open the first one, which read:

Dear Bella Watson,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a student. It is a school built for young witches and wizards to learn their magic. Your mother, Elizabeth Watson was one of the best students of her age.

I am also reminding you that most people start this school at age 11, while you're only 10. Some kids may think of you as a fast learner while others... may not.

Your list of school supplies are on the second sheet of paper.

Yours sincerely, Albus Wolfic Brian Dumbledore.

Ps- The school is located in England

I read it over twice before letting out a huge sigh of annoyance. Now I had to travel to England, to a wizard school, and I have not the slightest idea of when I was going to start my quest. 

I was getting frustrated before realising that I didn't have to go. But then I wouldn't have anywhere else to stay. I had an internal conversation with myself before finally deciding that I would go.

I quickly scanned over the second sheet of paper, which only had a list of the supplies I needed, with where I will find the supplies at the bottom right corner. Diagon Ally. 

I looked over at Percy to see him staring at his sheet of paper intently, confusion shown all over his features. I shot a questioning glance at him, since it was written in Greek.

After a couple more minutes of him trying to read what it said on his letter, I lost my patience. I stomped over to him and snatched the letter of him.

"Hey!" He tried to protest, "It's not my fault that I have dyslexia!"

I quickly inspected the letter before letting out a groan. "It is in Greek. You're just reading it upside down!"  I chided him, turning the paper around in the process.

Percy glanced over my shoulder, before realisation dawned on his face. "Oh."

I shook my head in disapproval before quickly scanning over the letter.

Dear Percy Jackson,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a teacher. It is a school built for young witches and wizards to learn their magic. 

Since you are a teacher, you will not be learning, but instead, teaching students. We will tell you what you have to do once you arrive.

Your list of work supplies are on the second sheet of paper.

Yours sincerely, Albus Wolfic Brian Dumbledore.

Ps- The school is located in England

Hey guys!

Guess what? I learnt the first 30 digits of Pi! 3.1415926535897932384626433832...

I think it's 30... is it?

Are the digits correct? I wrote it down on pure memory.

Anyway...

Going to Hogwarts is part of the quest, it's just that they don't know.

DISCLAIMER!!