A Crazy Girl Wants To Show Me Around

Annabeth's P O V

I was sketching a plan on how to improve the architecture in Olympus when the door slammed open revealing a very hyper Percy. He started ranting on about something so quickly that I couldn't understand a thing he said.

"Ohmygodsannabethyouwontbelieveitanewcamperarrivedandsheisjustsooosmallandshedefinitelycantbeanyolderthanelevenyearsoldandsheiscurrentlyintheimfirmaryohandicantwaittomeetheriwonderhowshewillreacttothiswholecampthingyandohannabethyoucouldshowheraround!"

I stared at Percy with a mix of puzzlement and amusement before I kindly asked him to repeat what he said.

"There is a new camper in the infirmary and I think it would be best if you show her  around," Percy puffed, out of breath.

"Sure thing, I would love to meet her." I replied and sauntered off towards the infirmary before Percy could start ranting my head off again.

Bella's P O V

Just as I was about to ask the guy - Will he called himself - if I could go out, a teenage girl with blond hair and grey, calculating eyes walked in. She looked around before her gaze landed on me. 

She smiled, "Hey. I'm Annabeth Chase, what's your name?"

I gave her a fake smile back, "Nice to meet you Annabeth. My name is Bella Watson," I said politely. One thing I learnt at my old home was to always be polite, especially to strangers. The consequence was a beating from my stepfather.

Just thinking about my old home made the memories from there come rushing back to me, causing me to shudder slightly. I was snapped out of my train of thoughts by Annabeth asking me if she could show me around.

I agreed by nodding my head slightly, not ready for Annabeth to eagerly run up to me before yanking me out of the bed by my wrist. (Which is exactly what she did. Like duh! 🙄) 

Thx  for reading this chapter!

All characters belong to Rick Rioden (but Bella) and the plot is mine!!