Griffindor

Flashback

Every house deems fit for you, but I have decided for you to be in..."

Back to the Present (Third P O V)

... Griffindor!!

An uproar of applause went up from the Griffindor table, filling the great hall. Bella shakily made her way down to the Griffindor table, eyes wide with fear. 

She always knew that she would experience her mothers death again, but didn't expect it to be so soon.

Sitting down at the Griffindor table, she tried to calm herself down. She was oblivious to the rest of the sorting, including Dumbledore's welcome speech. She didn't even eat any of the delicious food laid out in front of her, unlike the red haired boy sitting next to her, stuffing his face with food.

She just sat there, staring into space. She ignored everything around her, and no one noticed her strange actions. Well, that's what she thought.

She didn't notice Dumbledore's gaze on her. Nor did she notice that he caught her every move. 

Dumbledore P O V

'Hmmm.' Dumbledore thought, 'The hat must have shifted through all her demigodling memories. I will have to ask the hat later. For now, I must check on her and tell some... important topics.' 

I am soooooo sorry guys for not updating, and that this is a small chapter!

I don't have the time to write a longer one, and my mother restricted my iPad, which is what I usually write my stories on. Luckily I got her to take off the restrictions.

I am so sorry! :(

Anyway...

I have chosen for Bella to be in Griffindor because it was the most voted house on the list!

I really hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Again, sorry for the long wait.

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

All characters belong to Rick Rioden and J K Rowling (but Bella) and the plot is mine.