Claiming

Chiron's P O V

I sat in my wheelchair, deep in thought. Having just messaged Dumbledore from Hogwarts and he informing me about having the exact same prophecy.

I was ready for this, even if it is going to take 10 years. I stood up and sighed, knowing that the prophecy was about to begin.

Bella's P O V

Annabeth asked me if I wanted to train with her. I relequently agreed and got out my sword. Then we got into our fighting stances. Annabeth seemed slightly confused that my technique wasn't Greek, nor Roman, but let it off. 

By now, there was a huge crowd around us and I really didn't want to embarrass myself.

Annabeth charged at me and I slid through her legs before turning back around to face her. (The pleasures of being small.) She charged at me again and I managed to disarm her, before placing my sword under her chin.

Everyone gasped and stared at me, but I didn't think it was because I won against Annabeth. I looked closer and realised they were gaping at something above my head. I looked up and gasped. 

Right above my head was the simbol of Poseidon; the trident.

😮💦💦💦💦💦💦

Third P O V

Chiron had gathered everyone at the Dining Pavilion, to inform us about something urgent.

"A couple of days ago, there was a new prophecy. Can anyone recite it?"

Everyone either looked at each other or shook their head. Everyone except for the single hand sticking up in the crowd, Bella Watson.

People seemed surprised that such a young girl could remember it, and the people that knew her knew that she came after the prophecy was spoken.

"Well then," Chiron gestured for her to go on.

"I think it goes like this:

A new threat has risen again,

Two must join forces to win the game.

Brother and sister shall unite,

To lead the quest with all their might.

This is going to be the toughest one yet,

The one that history won't forget."

Bella recited, counting off her fingers with each line of the prophecy. She looked up, before claiming, "I'm going."

Chiron knew that she was supposedly too young for the quest, but he also knew that not many other people wanted to go and that there was a reason she knew the prophecy in the first place.

He hesitated, before reluctantly letting her go.

"I'll go too." Came a voice from the crowd. Percy Jackson.

Chiron once again, agreed and told them to pack.

How was it??????????

DISCLAIMER!

All characters (now) belong to Rick Rioden and J K Rowling (but Bella) and the plot is mine!!!