Hogwarts Express

Percy's P O V

As I scanned through the letter, I gasped when it meantiones me being a teacher. Annabeth would be soooo jealous! 

I let out a stifled giggle at the thought of Annabeth complaining about how bad of a teacher I would be. I'm not that bad, am I? 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Bella grabbed onto me and vapor traveled us to a interesting street with weird people wearing robes and pointy hats. They must be wizards and witches.

Bella pulled me along to a shop called Oliviander's Wand Shop (is that what it's called? I don't really know.) I realised that I could read English fluently right when a bell sounded.

The room I was in was really rusty and looked extremely old. Then a man on a sliding ladder came out of nowhere and asked us if we needed a wand. I was about to shake my head when Bella chiped "Yes, please!"

Oliviander decieded to start with me and used tape measure to measure every part of my body. He soon came back with a wand that fitted me perfectly. He did the same to Bella, though it took him slightly longer.

When she got her wand, Oliviander seemed like he didn't expect this.

Bella's P O V

As he handed me my chosen wand, I felt a large amount of warmth spread through me. When I waved the wand, the unexpected occurred. I watched as a blue light swept out of the wand, before swirling around the room and landing on my heart.

When my body absorbed the light, I felt a strangely familiar connection to the wand.

"Fascinating," Oliviander acknowledged, "So you are the child of the prophecy." Oliviander looked deep in thought, before clapping his hands together. "That will be 14 gallons." He exclaimed cheerily, as if nothing strange happened.

I payed him the money before exiting the store, motioning for Percy to follow.

💲💲💲💲💲😃

Time skip to after they brought all their things... I'm too lazy to write it. :)

😃😃😃😃😃💲

I grabbed  onto Percy again and vapor traveled us to the Hogwarts express. He looked at me with puzzlement while I just shook my head at his cluelessness and lead him inside the train.

I took him to the teachers' compartment before striding away to look for my own compartment, leaving him standing there, comfounded. I walked into an empty compartment and took out my book of How to Slay Greek Monsters.

I was reading silently when a boy with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes walked into the compartment, two of his goons following close behind.

Hey held out his hand, "I'm Malfoy," he introduced, a smirk plastered on his face, "Draco Malfoy."

I gave him a kind smile before shanking his hand, "Nice to meet you Draco, I'm Bella Watson."

He nodded, before turning to his goons and telling them to do whatever he told them to do. I couldn't bother listening.

After reading my book for quite a while, I noticed that we were nearly there. "I'm going to change. See you later." I informed them, before rushing out of the compartment.

How was it?

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

All characters belong to Rick Rioden and J K Rowling ( but Bella ) and the plot is mine!