Is That... A Minotaur?

Bella's P O V

I stumbled through the forest, occasionally tripping on fallen branches. Then I heard footsteps in the distance, far too heavy to be human.

I silently tiptoed up to some bushes and sneaked a glance at the creature through a narrow gap. I gasped, horror stricken by the hideous animal. It looked like a deformed bull, except ten times in size. I immediately covered my hands with my mouth, realising my mistake, but sadly, the bull heard and turned his chunky head towards me.

I stood, paralyzed by the bull's glowing red eyes that seemed to read all my secrets (which is a lot). A bronze necklace with several sea-blue charms on it suddenly appeared along with a note laying on the ground. I picked up the necklace and held one of the charms tightly in my hand, praying that I would be saved.

I was extremely shocked when the charm I was holding enlarged into a bronze sword with sea blue patterns carved in it. The hilt of the sword was also sea blue, the leather not only was softer than cotton buds, but was also stronger than steel. I saw my reflection in the blade, with a shine brighter than the sun.

As the monster passed, I swung my blade at the monster in an arc shape. I gasped when the blade passed cleanly through the monster as if it was made of foam. The monster gave a cry of rage and charged at me again. I let out a scream of surprise and shielded my eyes, ready for the impact.

I put my arms down when nothing happened, and what I saw was the most astonishing thing yet. I stood paralyzed, watching the monster suffocate from a floating blob of water. After a couple of minutes, the monster exploded into golden dust, which was then blown away by the wind.

I stood there, staring at the spot where the monster was. Then the sword I was holding shrunk back into a charm and connected itself to my new necklace. I removed the necklace from my neck and examined every charm. There were four charms in total, each of them the same sea-blue colour. The first one was a bow and arrow, the second was a dagger, the third was the sword that I used, and the forth one wasn't a weapon.

I couldn't really tell what it was, so I held it like I did with the sword. It transformed into a cloak, that completely covers my body. I was slightly irritated that they gave me a normal cloak so I punched the cloak only to find it harder than expected. I peered down at my hand only to find it redder than a tomato. I scrunched up my face, internally scolding myself for not thinking twice before punching it.

I shook my hand a couple of times when I remembered something. I bent down and picked up the note still stranded on the ground. On the note it said:

Minotaur

Camp Half-Blood

Good luck

Those five simple words had left my mind completely blank, so I did the only thing to do in this situation. Head further into the woods.

Hello guys!!!

I wish you enjoyed this chapter as much as the others! I can wait for the next chapter!!!

DISCLAIMER!!!

All characters belong to Rick Rioden (but Bella) and the plot is mine!!

See ya... 😊