Chapter 4: Leah's Pain and Hazel's Wrath

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that

1. I am NOT discontinuing Blood Diamond or the NLTM series.

2. The preview for Chapter 4 can be view here http://octobercries55.blogspot.com/

3. And please follow my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Octobercries95 and twitter https://twitter.com/Octobercries95

Also I just wanted to thank those who read my author's note and dedicate this chapter to them and give recodnition to those who commented on it:

sarah_gem

irishsnowflakeluv

EllyshaNadia

jellynellybelly

TayJadey13

JackieeLee

heathiebar

randomlyinspired

saddlebratt

ilovemynutella

Anyway ON WITH THE STORY

__________________________________________________________________

Sitting on the couch with my knees drawn to my chest I let out a sigh. 

“Hey,” his soothing voice captured my attention.

“Hey,” I forced a smile turning my head to him as he sat next to me pulling my legs on to his lap.

“What’s wrong,” concern laced his tone.

“Edward’s gone,” I replied feeling an aching in my heart.

“What do you mean he’s gone,” he asked rubbing my knee.

“H-he left because of Charlie’s daughter, Isabella,” I muttered rubbing my hands over my face resentment bubbling in the pits of my stomach.

“There’s nothing we can do right now with him gone so we’ll talk about this in detail when he gets back okay,” Carlisle reasoned with me. I bit my lip nodding none the less. “Now lets get you to bed. Its getting late.” Looking at the time I realized just how tired I was.

I awoke the next morning at eleven and was surprised to find Carlisle still in bed with me.

“Morning,” I whispered sitting up at kissing his cheek.

“Good morning,” He pecked my lips shooting me a dazzling smile.

“Don’t you have work today,” I asked quirking an eyebrow at him.

“No today I’m off and I decided that I should spend the day in bed with my fiance.”

“She must be a lucky lady,” I smirked kissing his lips.

“I think he’s the lucky one,” he whispered against my lips. I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him. His cool hands trailing up and down my sides causing my body to ignite with tingling warmth. His tongue slipped through my slightly parted lips. I let out a moan as our tongues fighting for dominance.

“No no noooo,” I moaned pulling away from him to answer my phone, “Hello?”

“Hazel,” Leah’s voice filled my ears, “I really need someone to talk to. Can you please come over?”

“Umm yeah sure I’ll be over in about thirty minutes,” I replied before bidding her goodbye.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered pouting. He let out a chuckle as his left hand coming up to cup the back of my neck pulling me in for one more kiss.