One

She's on the run. A bit of skill. Crossover past Smith, rainbow over Tobias, she's going, going, GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!! CARSON HAS DONE IT SHE HAS SCORED AGAINST THE EAGLES!" I finally did it. The game ended we won we beat the Eagles. I feel... accomplished. I feel...proud. I feel.... watched. Wait, what? What is happening to me? " CARSON, CARSON, CARSON!" I hear my name screamed in the crowd. I'm proud of myself and my team. I just shake off the feeling of being watched and just celebrated our victory. We finally get off the field and collect our trophy. I gets put in the teams house. The teams house is a house where all the team members hang out or live for a day or two. Yes we do have our own homes but it's good to hang out with our team all at once. We finally got to the locker room. " Listen ladies, that's the best dang game you have ever played" Coach says as we start to cheer. "All because of Eve" that's me, it's short for Evana. My last name is Carson. I get home to my apartment and notice some guys at the front desk. Some unusual looking guys. I have never seen them here before. They all turn around and catch me staring. I am so embarrassed. I could feel my face burn red hot. I'm not sure if they noticed because my face was already red from the game. There was a white tall man who was very skinny. He looked very intimidating and I was not about to mess with him.

The other guy was a lot shorter which made me giggle a little

The other guy was a lot shorter which made me giggle a little. He was quite handsome. And had dirty blonde hair and wore a big jacket.

He gave me a sense of

He gave me a sense of... relief without even talking to me. I didn't know what to do so I just grabbed my key from the desk and went to my apartment. He looked said he was.... vloging. Or so it seemed. I finally got to my room and collapsed on my bed. I thought to myself, have I found...him?