Eight

Simons POV
I woke up and she was still in my arms. Gosh, I don't know if anyone can ever be as beautiful as her. I didn't want to wake her but I have too.
"Evana. It's time to get up. We have a game today."
She didn't wake up
"Evana?"
No movement. I got scared. I put my fingers on her neck. No pulse. Is she dead? My heard sunk.
"Huuuuuuugggghhhh" she took a large breath and woke up.
I hugged her tightly.
"Oh my goodness I thought you were dead"
*cough cough*
"Simon, I don't think I can do it"
"What? What's wrong?"
"I can't play. It hurt Simon. It hurts a lot."
"Then you won't play. I'm not going to risk you getting hurt even more than you already are."
"Please, you don't have to do this. You can run away and I will take the hit."
"No you will never take the hit. I will not let you."
We got ready and I grabbed Chris and Luna. They got in the car while I help Evana. She looked really hurt. I was ashamed of myself. I couldn't help her. I wish I could.
"Ouch."
She said. I picked her up and carried her to the car. We went to the pitch and they weren't there. No one was. We waited I. The car and he didn't show. We were so confused. We walked out of the car and I carried Evana to the bench. I looked at her. I felt bad for her. I wanted to help her. I saw Chris looking at her.
"This is all your fault"
"My fault how is her getting stabbed my fault? If anything it's yours."
"You are the one who wouldn't give the guy what he wanted!"
"Guys."
We both look at Evana. She pointed behind us.
"Well I'm surprised you even showed. Oh wait, no I'm not."
He showed up with 6 guys behind him.
"Don't you think 7 on 3 is unfair?"
"It's not my fault your little friend it too weak to play."
Evana says angrily
"I can't play because of you! You stabbed me and hurt me! You did this on purpose because you were scared of me. You were scared I would win. You thought I was was going to destroy you! You thought..."
"ENOUGH!"
Everyone looked at him. We were kind of surprised.
"Let's just start the game"
We are outnumbered with no defense. How is this going to work?
Evana's POV
They all headed off to the field. They did basic preparations such as stretching and small drills. The game finally started.
***************************************
After the game
***************************************
They won! That means I'm safe! I lived!
Simon ran over to me and hugged me.
"Thank you Simon!"
"Anything for you"
I feel the barrel of a gun up against my head
"NO! You cheated! Somehow!"
*bang!*

(Okay so just a little note. I will be on a writing schedule. I will publish an episode every 2 days so you know when I post. Have a good day 😊)