Six

"*gasp*"
At this moment I see the worst thing I can possibly see. It was Luna. It was Chris. They were....kissing. It hurt so bad. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I wanted to say something but all I could get out was
"Have fun, you too are perfect for each other!" And I started to cry and sprinted to my room. I know I can't stay here. I have to go. I grabbed my phone and went to Simon. He opened the door and he noticed I was crying.
"What happened?"
I just started to cry more.
"Come inside"
I walked inside his apartment and he grabbed my arm. He turned me around and hugged me. I felt so safe in his arms. All my worries went away. I was still crying but I couldn't even think of why I was. I stopped crying and he let go. I wish he didn't. I miss him already.
"Do you feel better?"
I slightly nodded my head
"Now, what happened?"
I explained everything to him. About how I liked him, how it hurt, how emotional I was, everything.
He looked me straight in the eyes and put my hair behind my ear.
"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to comfort me. I don't even know why I'm so hurt. It's not like we were dating."
I looked down at the floor and closed my eyes tightly. He lifted my head up with two fingers and...
"Heeeeeeeeeeyyyy Siimon."
Chris barged in and I couldn't feel anything but regret. I should have never caught feelings for him. I was so stupid to think someone like him would like me. I need to get over him.
"Chris, what are you doing here?"
I left I wanted to sprint out of there but I just walked. I couldn't go back to my apartment. I went to the shop and bought a jacket. I walked and walked and walked. I was just thinking and thinking about what I do. I was confused, hurt, scared,angry. I had too many emotions at once.
Simons POV
As she walked out of the room I was so angry at Chris. I didn't bother saying anything to him because he wouldn't remember any of it. I just went to bed and so did Chris.
1:27 am
"Ugh" I decided to text Evana and see if she is okay. She didn't respond. I heard a ring go of and I realized it was her phone. I went to her apartment and the door was unlocked. I walked in and saw her in her bed. I walked over to her and just looked at her. She looked different when she was sleeping. I walked over to the other side of her bed to see her face. It wasn't her. It was Luna. I woke her up.
"Luna, Luna!"
"Huh?"
"Where is Evana?"
"I don't know?"
"Well your in her bed!"
"Gosh I just woke up stop yelling."
"Luna she is missing!"
"What!"
"Come on! We need to find her!"
I went back down to my apartment and got dressed. I woke up Chris and went went to the streets. I'm not sure how far she could have got. We looked everywhere in this town so we went to the next one and the next one. I couldn't find her. I was scared. I didn't know what to do.
Evana's POV
I thought about everything and realized I was 3 towns from the apartments.
"Hey"
I whip around
"Who are you?"
"That's not important. What is important is I followed you. Your friend has something I want. Something very valuable. And I am going to get it back.
I hear in the distance
"Evana!"
It was Simon. I don't want he to find me. I don't want him to be in danger. The guy walks slowly up to me and says to me. If he really loves you then he will save you. He grabbed me and covered my mouth.
Simons POV
"Simon?!"
I hear her. I was so happy
"Follow my voice"
"Evana there you are!"
I was going to run up and hug her until I realized

There was a gun to her head....

(GOOOD MORNING. And HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! And THABK YOU FOR 50 READS!!!! This weekend has been every wonderful. I hope yours was fantastic. I love you all❤️❤️see you later⚽️⚽️🤣)btw this episode was 750 words long so I hope you like the longer episode.