Five

We walked out of the complex and headed to a place called A.S. Café. It was a nice little pub with a tumbler look to it. The guys didn't enjoy it as much as me and Luna did.

"What is this place?" Simon says "It's a nice pub that has amazing food" I reply "LETS GET DRUNK" "Luna! We can't before a game" "Come on it will be fine""You can but I'm not""Suit yourself" I roll my eyes at her and look at Chris"If you want to h...

"It's a nice pub that has amazing food" I reply
"LETS GET DRUNK"
"Luna! We can't before a game"
"Come on it will be fine"
"You can but I'm not"
"Suit yourself"
I roll my eyes at her and look at Chris
"If you want to have a drink you can and I'll drive you home"
"I guess one drink can't hurt. Simon?"
"Nah. I think I will pass"
"Okay."
So that's what they did. They got drunk. Well Luna and Chris did, Simon didn't.
We got back into the car and went back to my apartment. Chris said obviously stoned
"Why don't we watch a moooooovie"
I looked as Simon and wondered if he was always like this when we is drunk. I guess he knew what I was thinking because he grabbed Chris and sat him down on the couch.
"Yeah why don't we watch one." Luna said laughing.
" I don't see why not" I said
So we all sat down on the couch and watched a movie. Me and Simon sat next to each other because we didn't want to have to deal with 2 drunk people. Luna and Chris started flirting with each other and honestly, it hurt. I didn't know if I was jealous or sad. Simon wasn't bad either. They shared similar traits. Eventually Luna started to get a little out of hand and I couldn't stand it. I hated the fact that she knew I liked him and she still flirts with him. I know she is drunk but I can't help but feel jealous and sad.
"Simon, why don't we go to Starbucks and get some drinks?"
"Anything to get away from these to love birds"
So me and Simon did go to Starbucks. It was actually kind of fun. I enjoyed the time I spent with him.  I'm not sure if I see anything else happening between us. I feel like we will be good friends but that is it. I'm not sure though we will have to see where life takes us.
"I am kind of dreading going back. I don't feel like being around two drunk people"
"You can come back to mine if you want"
"Thanks, I just have to get my phone. I left it in my room."
" okay that's not a problem."
So we got back to the complex and I started to go to my room. I opened the door and...
"*gasp*"...

Sorry it is short. I have good news though! I'm not grounded anymore!!! So I can write more often and they will get longer I promise😊have a good day and I hope you enjoy the episode. Btw this episode had 500 words!! That is more then any of my episodes.