Two

Chapter two

The next morning...
Today is a free day. No soccer, no plans, no nothing. I have absolutely nothing todo. I decided to go down to the lobby and see if some things to do. As I walked down, there he was, standing. He had a black duffle bag and a bag of soccer balls over his shoulder. The tall guy was carrying a long stick thing and a black backpack.

When I saw hm carrying the soccer balls, it made me want to go talk to him, but I didn't have the courage

When I saw hm carrying the soccer balls, it made me want to go talk to him, but I didn't have the courage. I mean, what if he didn't want to me bothered? What if he was afraid of me? So many questions swirled in my head. They finally left the lobby, as did I. I decided to follow them and it lead me to a soccer field or pitch. I grabbed my cleats, my soccer ball, my cones, and my phone. I called Luna, my best friend, and told her to do me a solid and come to the soccer fields. 5 minutes later she showed up. I was so thankful but I realized I had to get out of the car. If I have any chance of talking to him, I have it show a little skill. " Why on planet Earth did you call me to come practice soccer on a FREE DAY!" I could tell she was mad " come on Luna. I need to get a chance with one o the guys over there."
Luna's POV
I look at her like she was crazy. She has never associated herself with any guys strictly because of soccer. What is changing? I wasn't going to ask her because she is my best friend. I trust her. " Fine, under one condition." She looked at me cautiously "What are you trying to do Stevens?" That's my last name "I help you get your guy and you help me get lunch, as in pay for it." " ugh, fine."
Evans's POV
We walked out of the soccer field and he was... talking.... to a...camera. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me because I didn't want to look at him. So he doesn't think I'm a stalker. We finally get over to our side of the field and started warming up.
Chris's POV
There she was, the same girl from the lobby. Is she following me? I turned to Simon " Do you recognize that girl?" " I dont know. I can't see her from here." I looked back over to the girl and I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't " go talk to her." I looked at Simon "What no" Simon thought of a minute and dropped the conversation.
Evana's POV
I looked over and he was looking at me. I didn't know if he was looking at me of Luna. I turn around and and do a few skills with the ball. I was about to shoot before everything went black.