Pixelator

We were at Le Grand Paris, trying some of the jobs. Me, Alya and Marinette weren't on the list. So the teacher randomly selected jobs for us. Alya was sent to sort trash, Marinette has to follow around doing whatever Jagged Stone, a celebrity, said. And me, I was stuck with Chloe and Adrien on front desk.

"But Ms. Bustier!" Chloe starts whining but is not able to finish. So, I was stuck with Adrien and Chloe.

I was sitting on the couch, bored out of my mind. I didn't see the point in us being there, we didn't do anything. I walk up behind Adrien and Chloe, looking at what they where doing.

As I do this somebody, I think it was a somebody he looked a lot like a robot, walked into the hotel. He looks at the three of us, his hand rising to the side of his face. He presses a button, making me close my eyes at the bright light shone on us.

When I open my eyes the three of us were surrounded by white. The floor was white, there were no walls, but the whole place was white. Chloe was panicking and hanging off of a very annoyed Adrien. He then starts walking around, Chloe chasing after him.

"Um, if you're trying to find a way out you won't," this makes him stop in his place. He turns around to face me.

"How do you know that?"

"Well I remembered the dude from earlier. He was the photographer trying to get a picture of Jagged, so if I'm right then we're currently inside a photo. Meaning there is no exit"

He stares at me in awe about how I came to that conclusion. Chloe was now the person to look annoyed. Probably because I had Adrien's attention. She then started to yell for her dad, while Adrien walked away.

I hear a loud snap, and see a crocodile in front of Chloe. She screams and runs over to Adrien, clinging to him once again. I sigh and walk over to the crocodile.

"What are you doing! Are you trying to get yourself killed?" She asks from behind Adrien.

"Unlike you, I know he wouldn't really hurt anybody," I crouch in front of the crocodile. It goes to open its mouth but I remain crouching.

"Umm, I don't think you should be-"

"Don't worry. He doesn't hurt Jagged, and I'm no threat, so he shouldn't hurt me," I place a hand on his snout, and he doesn't snap at me.

"You're crazy," Chloe says.

"But I'm smart," I retort back.

Adrien chuckles but tries to hide it. I walk back towards them but my body starts to become pixelated. I find myself out of the picture, able to see the rest of the people trapped in photos.

Adrien was beside me but Chloe wasn't. He transforms into Cat, freeing most of the other people trapped. He sneaks up on Pixelator, trying to get his glasses, but some person had to call out his name, making his presence known to Pixelator. Unlucky for me, I was right beside him, meaning when he got sent back into the pixel world I was sent too.

I sigh, trapped once again. "You couldn't of been any quicker?"

"I was going as quick as I could," he looks around at the white nothingness.

"Well now were trapped once again. At least Chloe isn't here," I murmur but he manages to hear. He comes closer to me, about a foot away.

"Got any ideas miss smarty pants?"

"Not if your gonna be calling me that," I cross my arms and turn around. He comes closer and I was able to feel his breath on my neck.

"Do you have any ideas beau fleur?"

"Okay pretty flower isn't my name either. But yes I do," I face him. "Use cataclysm"

He face palms. "Why didn't I think of that? It's always the answer"

He frees us along with everyone else. Ladybug and Cat save the day and we go back to Le Grand Paris. We got tickets to a concert, as thanks for working, I think. The concert was great, Marinette ended up getting a song dedicated to her from Jagged, although it was to Ladybug, but same difference.

"I never knew concerts were this awesome," Adrien says.

"Well now you know," I giggle. He looks at me smiling, I smile back at him.