Christmas special

"Mom, I'm going out for a bit"

"Sure thing sweetie," she says, a little tipsy.

I walk to the door, grab my white blanket and venture out into the snowy streets of Paris. I had the blanket wrapped around my shoulders, like a shawl, covering my red dress. My parents like formal events, which means I have to go to said events and dress up in expensive clothing, mainly dresses. Luckily my dress was long, meaning instead of having to wear heels I was able to wear my boots, heels aren't comfy at all.

I walk around and decide to give Marinette a visit to wish her a merry Christmas. I walk in her bakery, a box immediately shoved at my face.

"Merry Christmas, Lara"

"Merry Christmas, Marionette," I gladly take the present, telling her I had a present to give her later. Somebody walks in behind me, it was Adrien's bodyguard.

"Hold on a second," Marinette runs upstairs to grab something, most likely.

"Hey, do you think you could bring me with you back to the mansion? I wanted to visit Adrien," I ask his bodyguard. Since Gabriel 'approved' of me, I have actually been allowed near him, unlike Nino. He just shakes his head and leads us outside, another box like the one I had in his hands.

Marinette rushed outside and handed him a present, saying it was for Adrien. He just looks at it, I take it from her hands and say I'll give it to him. We get in the car and drive off, Marinette waving happily.

"Ah, miss Lara. So nice to see you again"

"You too Nathalie," I say with a smile on my face. "Where's Adrien?"

Adrien's bodyguard had me sit outside in the car for a second, taking the present. I didn't know why he wanted me to sit and wait, maybe he had to... Probably asking Gabriel if it was ok for me to be there. Anyway he came back out and opened the door, I thanked him and went inside.

I went up to his room and knocked on the door. I didn't hear a response, so I opened the door to find the window open. My eyes widen as Gabriel walks up behind me, noticing the window. He immediately sends Nathalie and the bodyguard to find him. I head out, also wanting to find the blonde.

I walk around, blanket around my body, when I hear singing. It seemed to be moving, so I followed it. Eventually I stopped at a giant Christmas tree, the singing was right next to it. The singer was singing about being a pitiful cat in the night. I walk around so I was able to see him.

"Chat..." I say sadly. I heard the song.

He used his cataclysm, almost destroying the tree. Instead, he stopped an inch away from the tree and used it on a nearby advertisement. When it is destroyed, I was visible to him. I was standing behind it.

"Chat," I say once again.

He looks up but turns around and walks away. He kneels in the snow, de-transforming back into Adrien. I noticed the present from Marinette in his hands. Plagg fell to the ground, claiming to be tired and hungry. Adrien quickly unwraps the present, placing Plagg on a Santa hat.

I walk up behind him. "Adrien," He looks at me, seeming to finally notice me. I was crouched down, not caring about the snow ruining my dress.

We start to wander around Paris, Adrien had the hat on his head, he shivers a little. "Do you want my blanket?" I ask, offering to let him use my blanket.

"No, then you'll be cold," he continues to hug his arms to his chest, trying to warm himself.

"Its ok. Plus it's big enough for the two of us," I place it over both of our shoulders, giving us both a little warmth. We continue walking and see a sant clause getting hit with snowballs by children.

Adrien steps up, helping the man and stopping the children. I re-wrap the blanket around my body. Adrien wraps himself in a blanket given to him by the Santa. Then we get hot chocolate, and Plagg gets his cheese. We all sat in the sled, Adrien was talking about his family problems.

Santa offers us a ride back to Adrien's house, saying he should get back to his father. Adrien gives Santa his hat as we sit in the sleigh, pulling us towards his house. We pass a couple of our friends, I wave but they don't seem to notice Adrien behind me.

"Hey, why don't you come over for dinner?" Adrien asks Santa.

He agrees, saying he can only stay shortly. When we get to the mansion Gabriel notices me and Adrien, but when he sees Santa he yells at him to leave. Adrien tries to say something but Ladybug appears, thinking Santa was a villain akumatized by Hawk Moth. Everything was hectic. Adrien was yelling at her to stop, claiming Santa was helping him. Santa ran off, trying to get away from ladybug. I stood there, wondering how stupid Ladybug could be sometimes. Her love interferes with her job.

We went inside and up to Adrien's room. His bodyguard had to sit and watch over him, his father didn't want him to disappear again. We sat playing video games, but eventually Adrien got bored. I continued to play, wanting to beat a level.

Suddenly Santa flies in through the window, throwing a present at the bodyguard while singing. I stood up, ready to run, but Santa had a different thought.

"Adrien, I owe you one so I will not hurt you," he says, but then he looks at me. "I need an elf to help me deliver presents, you look like the helpful kind," he grabs me and we both go flying out the window, away from Adrien.

He threw me into the back of the sled telling me to pass him presents, but I don't. He gets mad and throws a present at me, one spider coming out.

What's one spider gonna do?

The spider then bites me, making me pass out.