Christmas special 2

I wake up. I was laying in the back of the sled. Ladybug and Cat Noir were there, trying to stop Santa Claws. My blanket was covering me, my dress looking very torn up. I felt too woozy to sit up, but Cat noticed me coming to. He tries to reach me but gets knocked off the sled, Ladybug went after him to save him.

I sat in the back of the sled, still, waiting for Ladybug and Cat to come back and try saving me once again. They disappeared into what I think was Alya's house. We were at the Eiffel Tower, stopped. I could hear Cat singing, but I ended up passing out once again. The poison from the bite still in my system.

Time skip

I wake up in a bed. Looking around I see Adrien's room. I sit up. I was no longer in my dress, but a different one. A short but very comfy one. There were shorts built into it underneath.

I slide my legs out from under the covers. There was a pair of slippers next to the bed with a note saying 'to:Lara'. My blanket was folded neatly beside me. My hand goes up to my neck, my necklace was still there.

I slip the slippers on and walk towards the door. It sounded like there was a party going on downstairs, and I wanted to check it out. I slowly walk down the stairs, seeing all of my classmates and some parents all talking to each other. I take the last step, coming to the first floor. Everybody looked at me.

"Lara!" I hear a scream then I'm engulfed in a pair of arms. Alya was squeezing the life out of me.

"Nice to see you too," I manage to squeak out.

She lets go and Marinette comes over. "We were worried about you. The poison came out when Ladybug saved the day but you wouldn't wake up"

"Really? Well thanks for worrying about me. By the way, how did I end up in this? And where did it come from?"

Adrien speaks up this time. "I had Nathalie change you into something more comfortable. Plus your dress was a little destroyed"

"Oh. Well I guess that's a good reason to toss it out and get a new one," I laugh a bit. Everybody goes back to talking, I join in with Marinette and Alya.

Later everybody leaves, happy to see me awake and alive. I stayed for a little bit longer, wanting to talk to Adrien. We went up to his room when everyone left.

"What happened when I fainted?"

"Well me and Ladybug saved the day of course"

"Haha, of course. But how did I end up here?"

"I said I was gonna take you to a friends house, Ladybug seemed ok with it. She didn't ask any questions about who"

"Uh huh. Well I should be going now. My parents are probably worried, or too drunk to notice my absence"

"Wait," he says when I stand up. I face him.

"Yes?"

He comes closer, quickly closing the distance between us. His arms find their way behind my back. His lips find mine. He kisses me. Soft yet passionate, almost as if he couldn't wait any longer. With every time we kissed, it was only something short. I kiss back, happy to know how I truly feel. I pull away and we stare at each other. A smile found its way on my face, then his as he rested his forehead against mine.

I love him.

We both speak at the same time.

"I love you"
"I love you"