Fake Hawk Moth

One thing was missing.

Ladybug.

You can't have a boss battle without the main protagonists and right now there was only one.

"Ah, Vixen, a female fox. How original," he says before sending an akumatized person towards me. It was Copycat.

"My dear, I do not wish to fight," he tries to act like the real Cat Noir. Tries.

"I am able to tell the difference you know. He does not call me dear"

"Because you don't let me!" The real Cat yells as he was fighting Hawk Moth.

Copycat lunges at me but I dodge and hit his back. He falls over the edge, I try to grab him but I'm too late. He falls but doesn't reach the ground. He turns into a hoard of moths before he hits. I sigh in relief and join my boyfriend in fighting Hawk Moth.

"Distract him, I'll call Ladybug," he says quickly slipping away from the fight as I take over.

I hold my own until Cat joins me again. Ladybug was on her way. Hawk Moth hit me, knocking me to the ground. I lay sore and out of breath. I could hear Cat calling my name.

"I'm fine," I breath out as I stand. "That was some hit Hawk Moth. Too bad you won't have the satisfaction of taking me down yourself"

Adrien looked very confused. "What?"

I run up and kick him off the edge. Cat starts to freak out at me but I watch as his body falls. His body turns into a bunch of moths before he hits the ground. They all disperse, most likely heading back to the person who sent them. Cat looked at me shocked.

"H-how did you know it wasn't really him?"

"One thing I know-" I peek over the edge to where he fell. "A butterfly miraculous does not use moths"

He hugs me and spins me around. I clear my throat to get him to put me down. He seemed to be celebrating but I knew we couldn't just yet.

"You know what this means right?" He shakes his head no, his blonde hair covering his face.

"Are you guys alright?" Ladybug finally arrived.

"Yeah we're fine. It wasn't really him, just a fake. Another akumatized villain somewhere"

"Alright I'll check it out," she leaves and I turn back to Cat.

"What does it mean?" He asks.

"It means... it means he is going to get your miraculous soon"

"What do you mean by that?" He covers the ring on his hand.

"I mean we need to talk to my grandpa," I look out over the city.

I lead us to my grandpa's house. When we land we de-transform as we walk through the door. My grandpa was sitting with his eyes wide. He knew what was to come.

"You used your miraculous"

"I had to, we were attacked," I sit in front of him and motion for Adrien to sit next to me.

"Hawk Moth appeared"

"How do you-" Adrien tries to speak but was cut off.

"Lara called me before you arrived"

"Grandpa he knows who Cat his," I say.

"Lara, keep the miraculous. I need you to use it. Guard Cat Noir, do not allow Hawk Moth to get his hands on the miraculous"

"Count on me"

I stand up and walk out. Adrien follows with a confused look on his face. He stops me when we walk out the door.

"What?" He asks.

"Up there-" I point to the Eiffel Tower. "I mistakenly said your name instead of Cat and he heard me, there isn't that many Adrien's with blonde hair and green eyes in Paris. It may not have been the real version of Hawk Moth but who knows what will happen now that he knows who you are"

"I need to tell Ladybug, she might know what to do," he goes to run off but I stop him.

"Hawk Moth is coming for you. He will get to you, but you can't let him," I let go and he runs off to find Ladybug. I watch as he transforms into Cat and speeds off in Ladybug's direction.

Be safe. I think. If Cat Noir looses his miraculous you may loose your life. He is a crazed person who would kill for power, he can't get to you. I won't let him.