Volpina

"Grandpa, what happened to the peacock miraculous?" I was at my grandpa's house and received a text from Adrien about a book and a miraculous. "And do you know about a really dusty old book?"

He seems a little shocked and does not answer. "So you do"

"Yes, I do. But it is not information I can share with anyone. Not even you dear granddaughter," he places a hand on my shoulder.

I sigh. "Ok, but I just wanted to tell you that Adrien found them in a secret compartment his father had," I walk out of the room, headed for school.

I was in the library, reading a book at one of the tables. Adrien came up to me, moved my book out of the way and placed a really old book in front of me. He opened it, showing me multiple pages. There was one on Ladybug, one on Cat Noir, even one on Hawk Moth. There were multiple others, other superheroes.

"Did your grandfather tell you anything about it?" He looks hopeful, wanting some answers.

"No. Not a thing. He said it was too secret"

We continue looking through the book when the new girl, Lila, comes up to us. She gets really close to Adrien, making me feel something inside.

Is this jealousy? No, we aren't a couple. But not being a couple doesn't mean anything.

She noticed the book and started asking him some questions, completely ignoring me. I take it, saying I had somewhere to be, hoping Adrien would get what I was saying. I give him a hug.

"She can't see it," I whisper and pull away. I wave to Lila, a small smile on my face to hide my jealousy and walk away.

I pass by a bookshelf, knowing Marinette was hiding behind it. I wave to her and leave. I go to the park and sit on the bench. I open the book skimming through and find a page on the peacock miraculous.

The miraculous is a brooch that looks like a peacock... the powers are unknown. How are they unknown? How long ago has someone used the miraculous? The weapon is thought to be a fan made of feathers.

Lila pushes me off the bench, pulling Adrien down with her. I growl slightly, forgetting the book on the ground. Adrien hurriedly helps me up.

"Lila, that wasn't nice"

She tsks, and pulls Adrien beside her. She tells him a big lie about being Ladybug's best friend. I was about to interrupt her fake story when Ladybug arrived and did it for me. Lila ran off crying, making Adrien get mad at the hero.

I went home, completely forgetting about the book. When I am just about to step into the house I remember and rush back to the park. It wasn't there. I call Marinette, asking if she knew where it was. She said she didn't, but I could tell she was lying. I let her have it though, knowing Tikki told her to take it.

I look up at the sky and see a meteor, it looked like it was going to crash into the earth, but it stopped and was thrown in the opposite direction. I scratch my head wondering how in the world something like that could happen.

It wouldn't.

I come to the conclusion someone has been akumatized, and if I remember correctly it was Lila. She was turned into Volpina, the holder of the fox miraculous. It's weapon was a flute, her power must've been illusions.

I went to Adrien's house, knowing Volpina would be there since she's in love with him. I was in his room and she came in through the window. She seen me and her eyes narrowed.
She uses her power to lock me against the wall. Chains were thrown at me, connecting to the wall.

"Lila! What are you doing," I shout, making Adrien come out of the bathroom.

Volpina explains what happened earlier with Ladybug. He seemed to not be paying much attention since I was chained to the wall. Ladybug then walked in and Volpina calls their 'chat' a date, which Adrien denies. This makes the villain mad, causing her to turn against him.

Adrien starts rambling, which Ladybug interrupts. He goes into the bathroom, probably to transform into Cat. I watch Ladybug and Volpina fight from my position on the wall. Eventually they take the fight outside, Cat joining them.

I lean my head against the wall, waiting for the chains to free me. They finally do after a while and I fall to the ground. Ladybug jumps through the window, rushing to the bathroom.

"I don't think you should go in there. Adrien's inside"

"Are you sure? He must've been in there a long time"

"No he came out when you left. He only went back in recently to..." I hear the shower turn on. "Get a shower"

"Ok," she goes to knock on the door and asks Adrien if he is ok, since today must've been a shock to him.

"Uh, I'm fine! Just getting a shower"

She leaves, happy with the answer. Adrien comes out and helps me off of the floor. He then looks through his bag, then again but more frantically. He must've been looking for the book.

"Um, if your looking for the book Ladybug has it. She said she would return later"

He just sits on the couch, I follow suit. He pulls me into a hug, I sit in shock. Slowly I wrap my arms around his back, his arms tighten slightly.

"Sorry I couldn't do anything to unchain you"
"Sorry I couldn't give you any information," we say in unison.

Even though it was in unison we both heard what the other said. That's just what happens when you were in love. But we didn't think that far ahead yet.