Gamer

I was in the library, playing the game Ultimate Mecha Strike III with Adrien. There was a competition ongoing to find someone to send to a bigger competition. I wasn't competing, just playing for fun.

"Lara, are you sure you aren't going to compete? You'd be the best on the team"

"Nah. I'm like a professional at this, and there are others who would like the opportunity," I beat him and hand Max the controller.

Marinette then came in, wondering what was going on. When she figured out it was a video game competition she wanted to participate. She started playing and she was doing great, beating Max out of his place. It was supposed to be Max and Adrien as partners, but Marionette came in and stole Max's place. I felt bad for Max, I could tell he tried very hard.

"Hey Marinette, you and Adrien should practice together, it's good to know your partners strategies"

"Uhh, are you sure?" She asks me, trying to forget I mentioned Adrien's name.

"Yeah! I already told him and he thought it was a good idea. And If you want I can come over and give you some tips"

"T-that would be great," she was still stuttering over the thought of Adrien being at her house. "I seen how you play, you're amazing"

"Thanks. Now let's go and clean up your room before Adrien gets there," I whisper in her ear, knowing about the posters of him hung up on her walls. We rush over to her house and sprint up the stairs. Or she does, I just follow.

Wow, she got a really big crush on him. I don't know how I feel or how I'm supposed to feel about that. I mean, he likes me right? That's the feeling I'm getting with every time he kisses me.

Marinette quickly takes down all the posters and pictures, she finished as Adrien arrives. He comes up and they sit in front of the computer. They each grab a controller and start playing. I give them both a few tips and they seem very grateful.

"Would you three like some cookies?" Marinette's dad peeks his head in the room. Adrien looks like he wants some really badly but Marinette tells him they need to practice.

"I'll take some please," I grab some cookies, and give them to Adrien. "You looked like you wanted some," I whisper in his ear while placing them on the table. He smiles gratefully and keeps playing.

"Why don't we go to the park for a break?" I ask while Adrien stuffs his mouth with the cookies. They both agree and we walk down to the park.

We all sit on a bench but then a big robotic thing shows up, trying to grab Marinette. Adrien pushes her out of the way and they both run. I try to run but am grabbed by the thing. I appear inside of it, sitting behind what looks like Max.

"Umm, Max? What are you doing"

"I'm the gamer. I know how well you played the game, I need you to help me level up. You need to shoot the people, the more people the more points," he laughs evilly.

"Umm, no thanks. I don't like to... shoot people"

"You will. If you don't I will crush your friends"

"Alright," I squeak, imaging a flattened Ladybug and Cat Noir. I start shooting people, saying sorry after each hit. Max laughs evilly once again, I cringe.

We ended up at the Parc des Princess. Ladybug and Cat had their own robot. Max's robot was fully upgraded, meaning he could do a lot of damage to my friends.

Please don't crush them.

Ladybug sprays paint on the window, blocking our view of the outside. Max opens the window in order to see and Marinette comes and breaks his glasses. She catches the akuma and I fall out of the suit.

I'm gonna die aren't I.

I close my eyes, waiting for my body to hit the ground, but I land in a pair of arms.

"I wouldn't let my flower fall," my saviour says and places me on my feet. They leave and I go to the competition.

Marinette decided to give her controller to Max, letting him play in the competition. Adrien then gives his controller to her, saying she was much better than him. They both walk in ready to play.

I stand next to Adrien. "That was a nice thing you did"

He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side, and rests his head on mine. "I know. But they do make a good team, I know they'll win"

And they did. They came in first place.