Birthday Bash !!

-Reems POV-
2 weeks later

"Come in" I yelled at whoever was standing behind that white door.

"Happy birthday Reeeeemmmm" my mama , Julez, And mike yelled to me at 7:04 In the morning.

"Damn it's early but thank y'all thank y'all I appreciate it" i thanked my family. They so annoying but family is all we got now a days. They all was heading out the room until my little brother Mike stopped and asked "Reem can I have $20?" I furrowed my eyebrows together. confusingly because this little boy right here never ask me for money so it was kinda weird hearing it from him.

"What you need it for punk?" I chuckled.

"Um.. I wanted to get some pizza with my friends after school" he slowly said to me. I didn't question him any further because he is a good kid and I didn't think he would do anything bad.

"Here" i said as I handed him two crispy $20 dollar bills. He smiled and turned to me and nodded his head telling me thank you basically. I picked up my buzzing phone that had damn near 100 notifications from Instagram , Facebook, and Snapchat. Most of them were some people from around , some was some hoes telling me how they were gonna suck the skin off my dick as a present, some were my bros and family.

I started to reply to all these people in one post until I spotted one girl I saw in a picture with one of my niggas. I scrunched my eyes up cause the brightness from my phone was hurting my eyes.

"Damn who that" is all i could say. She was a sexy ass brownskin with some thick curves. Her whole appearance screamed classy and independent.

I just brushed whoever she was off my mind and went back to doing what I was doing before I spotted her. I gave up on love a while back when a bitch I fell for found out my past as a youngin and basically judged me for it I would get into it but right now I'm not trying to ruin my birthday. Now that it only being 7:39 I just decided to turn back over and fall asleep for another hour or so.

"Ring ring ring" rudely played waking me up from my sleep. If something else disturb me ima dead ass fuck some shit up.

"What?" I rudely roared into my iPhone 6s.

"Damn nigga happy birthday puss pop" my brother TJ happily said into the phone.

It was too early for me to be dealing with this nigga and his dumb ass jokes.

"Thank you nigga you just the second interruption early as hell this morning " I told him as i sat up in my bed.

"Reem it's almost 12 o'clock nigga you better get up it's grind time"he said.

I thought to myself this nigga always got jokes.

"You right bro but lemme get up and get myself together." We said our goodbyes and hung up. Sometimes I missed my brother fuck sometimes I actually do miss him but I can't be around him for too long he starts talking all college boy shit on me making me feel dumb and shit. But I got up and went to the bathroom to get in the shower and get prepared for this day.

After I finished all that I called up one of my niggas from Julez trap house which was currently being passed down to me. I called fatcat to see what was going on down there he told me usual shit so I decided against going over there.

"Bzzzztt bzzztt"

Aj: waspoppin fool happy g day to you nigga I just sent that package over good shit my nigga.

Me: goodlooks nigga and vice versa .

I started to scroll down my messages until I saw one that caught my attention

Amber💦: hey daddy I see it's your birthday hit me up if you want me

Me: I'll hit you later 😘

Shit free pussy and good pussy can never turn that down. Only thing I dont like about Amber is she too clingy that shit irritating but her pussy good so I deal with her.

I grabbed my keys to my all black Mercedes Benz my brother brought me for my 18th birthday and headed to trap. I wasn't gonna go but Aj said he sent my package in so I gotta check that out.

After 10 min tops i arrived at the warehouse hidden by other buildings. I walked in greeted by hoes that bring in money for us. My right hand man fatcat was in his office on the phone when I walked by I simply nodded my head at him. A Minute or two later this nigga walks in with a big ass grin.

"What nigga?" I asked him with all seriousness.

"Bro I booked a room for you nigga we getting lit tonight" fatcat happy danced in front of me.

My nigga stay turnt up he always lit that's his motto.

"Bet" I smirked at him. It's been a while since Ive been out so I guess this gonna be fun.

Ugh ok I might slow down on the updates just until this book get some reviews cause I need  to know if I should keep going or not !!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗