Caught

-Karin POV-

"Where's your family baby , who were you with in the club?"
"I went with a friend. I don't have any family around these parts."
" Honey if you don't mind me asking,  but are you homeless ?"
"Mama can we talk about this another time?"

I ended the conversation with mama because Kareem was coming in the house from what it looks like the gym. My past is a little fucked up. No i wasn't homeless I was staying with a friend who made me pay to stay there. Kareem brushed past me roughly with his sweat splashing on my shoulder.

"Uhm I don't appreciate you bumping into me on purpose."
"And I don't appreciate you staying here or wearing my clothes but you are."

I furiously took his shirt off and his sweatpants and threw them at me. At that moment I didn't care that I was standing naked in front of him. I don't want anyone feeling like they're obligated to do for me so he don't want m wearing his clothes he can have them back.

He licked his lips and squinted his eyes at me trying to figure out why I did that.

"Give me a towel!"

He laughed and threw one at me. This nigga always throwing shit at me ima have to fuck him up seriously. I wrapped the soft white towel against my body and stormed off to the hallway out of his ignorant presence.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself remembering I left my phone in the pocket of the sweatpants. Trying to be sneaky and quiet I tip toed in his room and heard his shower on. I peeked through the cracked door and saw something I wish I hadn't. There he was rubbing his long and hard dick while smelling the sweatpants.
Damn he's big I thought to myself. My pussy became instantly wet. The way he was standing he couldn't see me watching or I didn't think he could.

I moved back a little and pulled the towel off of me and started rubbing my hard nipples with my right hand and playing with my wet clit with my left hand. Biting my lips as hard as I can so I won't moan out load.

He started beating his dark faster and harder and I roughly slipped 2 fingers in my tight moist pussy and pounded my fingers in myself. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips , I kept fingering myself feeling that tight feeling knowing I'm bout to cum. He turned around facing me with lust and eager in his eyes.
I removed my fingers and returned the same look. I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked them pulling them out making a "pop" sound.

He walked over to me and lifted
Me up onto the sink. At that moment my heart started pounding , pussy started leaking.
"You like what you saw huh?" He aggressively whispered in my ear.
I nodded my head quickly and he said "you wanna feel this dick?" I nodded again , he said "oh well too bad it's off limits." With a laugh

At the moment I could've slapped the shit out of him. I jumped down off the sink grabbed the towel and stormed out of his room and into the room mama told me I could stay in. I shut the door and locked it and slid down the door. Now I'm bothered horny and embrassed. Like how could you do all that and tell me "oh well too bad". My feelings are really hurt like I was so close and he stopped me for nothing.