Caught Part 2

-Reem's POV-

Yeah I know what I did was fucked up. But you can't even lie son that was funny. She did look good playing with herself watching me. I only did that cause I knew she was gonna come back in the room. I knew she was standing there the whole time. Only reason I ain't fuck her was cause she seem different and right now she's vulnerable I couldn't do that to shawty, at least not yet. I know she prolly tight right now. She'll get over it.

After I finished my shower and shit I walked past Karin's door and felt the knob it was locked. I put my ear to her door and heard soft sniffles. I gave it 3 soft knocks.
"Who is it?"
"Me"
"Go away!"
"Ight ma" I knew she would be dumb tight but it's cool I ain't jacking it. She don't wanna see me then It's all good. Fuck it I got ready to leave the crib and see my brother to talk about this move we gotta make , when my moms stopped me and told me she gotta go outta town in the morning and probably won't be back til next week she want me to hold shit down. "Okay mom I got it". I wonder what she got going on.

"Yeah Pablo called the trap and said he got 12 pounds of that stuff we could really need right now bro."
"12 pounds that shit don't sound right fr, normally he breaks down more than that." Julez explained to me.
"He did say shit moving slow right now."
"Ight make that move son."
"Yeah Ard suck my dick."

After my little meet up with my bro I headed to the trap and made that call to Pablo to set up this move. Pablo got the best powder in Mexico and we lucky enough to even be partnered up with him. After that I headed to the nail salons and pizza shops to pick up our dirty money that they clean for the trap.

"Ding ding"
347-666-9878: Hey can we talk it's Karin.
Me: wassup ? How you get my number ?
347-666-9878: your mom and knock on my door when you get in.
Me: bet.

I pulled up to the drop off place where they count the money and put it up. My phone vibrated again this time it was amber.
Amber 👅💦: hey you around?
Me: yeah was good ma?
Amber👅💦: I'm pregnant.
I ain't even respond to that message cause that shit just blew my whole shit. "Yo Reem you good my nigga" I told my niggas I'm straight and just headed back home.

As I walk in the crib I smell something good like a home cooked meal particularly spaghetti or something. Walking in the kitchen I see Karin sitting the pot with her headphones in dancing at the same time. I licked my lips and walked behind her hovering over her slim thick figure and smacked her nice plump ass. She jumped and tensed up at my sudden gesture. She turned around with a mug on her face. I smirked and asked her what she cooking she answered and said food then turned back around. I let her be and walked up the stairs to take a shower and get comfortable.

After my shower and shit I headed downstairs and saw a plate nice and hot with a note beside it. "I know you're probably hungry. Here you go enjoy - Karin ❤️"
I scrunched my face up and wondered she must be tryna kill me .. why is she so nice ? Pretty , a freak , smart and she cooks ? That's wifey material. Nah no wife.

Money is wife.