Confused

-Karin's POV-

I still can't bare the fact that I'm in somebody else's house not understanding how I got here and what the fuck happened to me.

Yeah Kareem explained to me many of times but it just wouldn't sit right in my stomach. I looked down at this polo shirt he gave me to wear with my boobs poking through.

Damn this shirt smells like his rude , sexy ass. No Karin you don't think he's cute ! He's rude ! Fuck his rude ass.

I was so bored Ms.Mama left for work, Kareem been left out. I met his brothers earlier during breakfast. They're all pretty cool. Kareem's the finest one though.

Damn K here you go again . Stop it now !

I saw something shining in the corner of my eye, I walked over to his dresser and saw a shiny ass chain that damn near blinded my eyes. It had "an 8 ball" on it. I picked up that thing is heavy. How does he wear this I thought to myself. I pulled my hair to the side so I can slide it around my neck. I was so fascinated by the chain I didn't realize he was standing by the door watching me.

Looking up slowly I saw a smirk on his face , then quickly followed by a mean mug.

"I'm so sorry I'll put it back i-i-i couldn't help myself."

He said nothing just licked those sexy lips of his and sat down on his bed. Now I'm worried is he gonna hurt me for touching his stuff. I glanced at him and saw him taking off his shirt and sneakers. He's still silent.

"I'll leave if you want."
"Do what you want."

I started to walk out of his room into the hallway until I felt a rough grip around my hand pulling me back. There he was his mean ass face staring at me.

"The next time you touch my shit I'll hurt ya feelings."

I couldn't help but bite my lip at him and nod quickly. He furrowed his eyebrows together. I guess he was expecting me to be scared but nope I was only turned on by his "mean" Ass. It felt like we were staring at each other for hours until he said "move". I swear I don't think he'll want these pants back cause the way they're looking ... oh boy.