Reem's World

- Reems POV-

"Kareem bring your ass down here now and stop sleeping like you got a job when I'm the only one working" is all I hear in my sleep. I turned over and fluttered my eyes open. The sun from my window damn near blinded me. My mama always yelling about how she the only one working all the time but little do she know I'm working too. I got up and went to the bathroom that's connected to my room and did my morning routine. I lazily walked downstairs into the kitchen and looked at my mama. She was always dressed up and shit even though she only worked as an assistant to one of the largest companies in new York. Alot of people think that my mama job is to die for. Honestly I dont fuck with that shit cause if she aint making millions then it aint to die for that's why I'm making my way up to them six figures.

"Morning Mama, you look nice" I lazily greeted her.

"Reem you really need to get a job and help out around here you have to step up and feel In for your brother" she preached regularly every morning to me.

I got three brothers Julez hes the oldest. He is the type everyone calls a hothead. Mama always say she dont have favorites but in my opinion I always thought Julez was. Next it's TJ the smart one. That nigga off in college doing his thing. He couldn't wait to get away from this shit hole we call home. Then it's Mike the youngest he still in middle school so he not that interesting.

Julez was a legend in these streets when it came to moving them drugs and killing them snitches he played no games. All that lasted until some new niggas from brooklyn  to start war and have a shoot out with Julez and his niggas and Julez got hit In his lower back and now he paralyzed from waist down.

It pisses me off seeing my big brother like that. Mama always knew what Julez was doing she tried to lecture him about it but Julez was just too damn arrogant. He would always argue about how he would never get hurt and he would always be good but shit happens. Julez was only 3 years older than me he 22 and I'm 18 I'll be 19 in two weeks. For some reason i always looked up to my brother never could put my finger on why but I always did. I guess by seeing how much money he was making it excited me. He always told me "one day you can have it all just like me". And I believe him that's why I gotta go hard for everything my brother lost I'm never quitting fuck them bitch ass brooklyn niggas. Shooting my brother like that started war and I'm not stopping til I'm on top.

Ima get what's mine...

Soooooooo I hope this was a good start I'm so excited I really hope everybody likes this book. 🙃🙃🙃🙃I think I know exactly where im going with this but hey you never know.
   -lola