Difficult

"Fuck" I grunted as Ambers pussy opened and tightly closed around my hard dick.

"Yes Papi right there, fuck me .. mhmm harder yess papi ..ooh shit." Amber moaned.

Amber is some fine ass Dominican hoe I met a few years back. I always hit her up for a quick nut she always leaves me satisfied.

I pounded into her some more just a little bit harder as I feel her walls tightening around my dick letting me know she's boutta cum. Just as I was boutta reach my peak she turned around and wrapped her pink glossy lips around my dick swallowing all my kids.

"Damn you something serious ma." I breathed out to her.

"Gracias papi, feliz cumpleaños." She said to me with her thick heavy accent.

I like fucking Amber cause she get my nut and stay in her place. She cool though I chill with her sometimes.

I said my goodbyes to Amber and hop in my car and drove over to my homie Chaos' crib. Chaos is another one of my brothers from another mother. Even tho my mother like his mother and his mother my mother. Y'all get it right..

I pulled up to this nigga crib and honk my horn. He comes out running to my car with his babymom yelling behind him "And don't come the fuck back Chaos , lightskinned ass I hate you bitch."

I laugh at him ,"The fuck you do now ?"

"Brah she's fucking crazy mad cause vickie keep texting my phone son." He explains.

"You better leave icky vicky alone nigga." I laugh at his ass.

"Y'all deadass be getting me tight bro, and what I tell you bout honking at me bitch I aint ya hoe, nigga."

"I thought you was the way you was running looking like a bitch."

"Suck my dick nigga."

"Im good bro no thanks ."

Me and Chaos ended up heading to the trap getting to work. Bagging this dope , counting this money. I even gave a couple young niggas a few bags of weed to sell just to support they kids. Then I went to the Jamaican spot in Harlem and grabbed me something to eat.

I wonder what's going on at my crib with this Karin girl .. Her ass probably still at shook up I should go scare her. I still can't believe I saw that girls pussy , like damn ma have a little more class. I wonder where were her panties. Fuck it who cares. I grabbed my food and dipped out to head back to the crib.