Morning After

-4:45 am-
"Damn that party was lit as fuck my G. Thank you bro I really appreciate ya. I had mad fun tonight bro."
" it's all good son you just be up and ready to work my nigga." Phat cat said to me as he hopped in his Beamer.

I clutched my back pocket looking for my keys to my car. As I'm looking down I see a red bottom heel on the foot of a woman. I looked up slow as hell not prepared for what could be right here. It was a beautiful brown skin girl just laying here. She looked drunk and she had dried tears on her face.
"Yo ma ! You needa get up mama"
She just stirred in her sleep and never woke up.

Shit do I take her ? Leave her? Call the cops? Nah fuck the cops. Fuck !

I unlocked the back door to my car and moved some shirts over. Then I picked up the mysterious girl and placed her in the back seat of my car softly so she wouldn't fall. As I'm putting her in the seatbelt her dress rised up and her pretty ass pussy flashed my eyes.

Damn Reem wtf is going on. Stop reem don't look my nigga. This is eye rape. Damn it's so pretty look smoothe as fuck. FUCK!!

I shooked them nasty ass thoughts out my head and proceeded to the front of my car.

It ain't take me long to get to the crib I was pushing 80 mph on the eway nervous as fuck. I got this girl in the back of my car and I don't even know her name. For all I know this could be a set up.

I grabbed her up and made sure my doors was locked and quietly went in the crib I ain't want moms to hear me coming in this late with a female I don't even know. Damn this girl light as hell.

She laid there in my bed still ain't wake up now I'm getting worried.

"MAAAAAA!!"
"Boy stop all that damn hollering 5 o'clock in the damn morning ... who the hell is this girl in yo bed Kareem?"
"Ma I don't even know"

I explained to my mom what happened. Moms wiped her face with some water and a rag and shook her up and somehow got her up. She started to panic as she didn't recognize her surroundings. I'm sitting here annoyed cause she should've been woke up at the damn parking lot.

"Omg who are you !? Why am I here!? Are you trying to kill me!?" The soft voice said.
I slightly chuckled.
"No young lady my son found you at the club few hours back , we were trying to wake you honey. How are you feeling?"
"Scared"
"Okay what's ya name baby?"
"Karin .. Karin Matthews"
"Alright I'm mama , this is my son Kareem the one that found you"
I scolded her.

Karin and my mama chopped it up a little bit she was still nervous and shit. Every time she heard a noise her ass jumped. Every little thing had her fucking jumping. She asked me to tell her everything that occurred up to me finding her. I told the story clear as fuck and she still asked questions.

Eventually she asked me for clothes so she can wash up and shit. I threw a polo shirt and some sweatpants at her and continued doing what I was doing.
"Rude as hell"
"Mmhm yeah I know"