Demon awoken.

Meliodas opened his eyes. What the hell? This definitely wasn't his home. No. It was a cave. A very tiny cave with a single fire inches away from his bed area thing. He tried to sit up only to get a sharp pain in his chest. A single grunt of pain escaped his mouth as he sat up.
"Oh my gosh are you okay?" A girl asked. Meliodas looked in front of him. Standing in front of him was a brunette who was out lined by the fire. She appeared to be wearing a old brown robe that covered her arms entirely. There were three cuts on her face. One one her cheek that went from her chin right next to her eye. Then the other two were right on her nose as tiny as ladybugs. She looked like she was around the age of fourteen. Wait. How did he get here? Who was this?
"Yeah. Just peachy." Meliodas smiled lying as his chest throbbed. The girl let out a smile. She quickly walked back over to the fire picking up a bowl of what appeared to be water. That's when he noticed his chest. There were large bandages covered his chest. What the hell happened to him? Oh that's right. He was battling against one of those holy knights when one slashed him across the chest. Even though his brothers were mad at him the last thing he remembered hearing them scream. What a horrible scream it was. It sounded like they were dying. So the last thing he saw too was his brother's looking terrified at their older brother as he fell to the ground dead. Well apparently he wasn't. If he was they he probably wouldn't be in a cave. Now one thing popped into his head. Where was his family?
"Drink up. It'll help." The girl smiled handing him the bowl. Meliodas looked at her for a moment. Should he trust her? Well, what did he have to lose? Quickly he chugged the bowl in a single gulp. Soon the pain seemed to almost disappear.
"That better?" She asked. Meliodas nodded.
"Okay good then demon boy. Can you tell me something about you?" She asked sitting down next to him. Meliodas thought for a moment.
"Why should I?" He asked back trying to tease the girl.
"I don't know. Maybe because I've been keeping you alive for a month." She stated. A month? He had been out for that long? Well it was kinda long for humans. Demons not so much. Yet, it seemed like it had been a while. His brother's must be worried sick. Wait a second did she say demon boy? Was it that obvious?
The girl waited for a bit. It looked like she was getting annoyed that he didn't answer her yet. With a sigh she got back up and turned around.
"What do you want to know?" He asked. She turned her head to the left to look at him. The girl turned her body around looking at him. A tiny smile lit up her face again. That's when he realized how tired she looked. There were large bags under her eyes the size of a satchel. This girl needed some sleep.
"How about we start with your name before I grab you dinner." She stated.
"Oh that's easy. It's Meliodas." He smiled.
"Okay then. It's nice to meet you Mel. I'm Migas Vigas. It's Greek. Plus it's really hard to say. If you want you can me Chazos instead. Everyone else back home does anyway. Except f-" she stopped talk and doing what she was doing right now. Instead she looked lost for a single moment. With a shake of her head Migas was back to filling a bowl with soup."
"Any who I'll go grab us some of the carrots soup I was making. You probably don't remember but, I literally had to try to force feed it to you two days ago to keep you from starving to death. Yeah not fun. So if you hate it for some reason my fault." She smiled walking back over to him with the bowl. Soon there was a bowl of soup on his lap. Mel ate the whole thing so fast that Migas laughed a bit.
"Guess you were hunger after all. Seconds?" She asked. Mel nodded quickly and held out his bowl. Migas smiled. She put her plate next to her seat as she got up. With a bit of leap in her step she grabbed the bowl and left to go fill it up again.
"Hey can I call you Betty or something else instead?" He asked.
"Why?"
"Cause Betty is easier to remember than Migars."
"Okay first off my name's Migas. Second off that be nice. I hate my name. Call me what ever you want. Here. Seconds." She smiled handing him a bowl. As she sat down Mel just looked at his food.
"Okay one more question."
"Fire away Mel."
"Okay, why'd you call me demon boy?"
"Cause you had black pupils when I found you. Oh and when I went to check to see if you were alive I found for heart beats in your chest. I just put two and two together."
"Oh. Well you can kill me now."
"Kill you? I just spent a month trying to save you. Why would I kill you?"
"Cause demons haven't been seen for a month since the war ended. Plus I believe everyone deserves a second chance even if they don't want one."
"Wow. You know Demons should live by your rules."
"Thanks. You know you should probably get some sleep. I mean I don't think getting knocked out for a month counts as sleep."
Mel yawned.
"Guess it doesn't." He mumbled before his eyes shut.