Sunset

Miga say at the Cliff edged as the sun set in the distance. The forest was empty and quiet for the first time in two months since Migas's other half siblings moved into the dead forest. Some how they had all remained safe for a few weeks. Meliodas stood next to us sister. A smile was once again on his face.
"Hey smile. You just finished your last lesson in sword fighting. You should be smiling sis." He stated. Migas avoided her brother's gaze as she curled up into a ball. With a sigh he sat down next to his sister. The only thing that could be heard was the whistled by them.
"Every things changing. I don't know if this is for the better or for the worst." Migas mumbled into her legs. Her half brother wrapped his arm around her. She looked him directly in the eye.
"Trust me, it's for the best. You need other people in your life other than me, Medusa, Medusa's family and that James boy." Mel smirked saying the last thing. Migas just looked at the ground when he mentioned James.
"What's wrong? Don't you like James any more?" Meliodas asked. She sat normally before burying her face in her hands. She said she wasn't going to think about it but, she was.
"He's engaged." Migas stated as tears formed in her eyes.
"Oh, he is so dead!" Meliodas stated standing up. Migas grabbed onto her brother's leg. Witha sigh he sat back down. Migas looked over the cliff at the empty forest one more time.
"It's a forced marriage thing but, he's getting married tomorrow. He's only 16 Mel and we were happy together. Why does the world like to screw me over?!" Migas asked. Her voice cracked at the end before she began to cry. Mel hugged his half sister tightly. She ended up sobbing into his chest.
"Eventually the world's gonna seems like the best damn thing to you." Mel told his sister. She looked up at him with a bit of tears in her eyes.
"Are you sure?" Migas asked.
"Yeah. Tell you what, I'll take you to the village next door in a while if you don't believe me. I'm sure it'll be fun for you." Mel smiled.
"Okay I guess." Migas sniffed as she whipped the tears out of her eyes. Neither of them realized that Eros and Peitho had snuck up behind them. With a large smiled the two siblings bear hugged their little sister as well as Meliodas.
"Look out for the hug monsters!" Peitho yelled as she hugged them both tightly. Migas began laughing a bit while Mel tried to get any air that he could. Eventually the two stopped hugging them while Harmonia walked over.
"Your gonna wake-" Harmonia didn't even finish her sentence.
"We know. We know. Just come sit with us first." Eros smiled as he sat down on the ground. All his siblings and Meliodas sat down. They all watched the sun set like the family Mel sometimes wish he had.

~little did Meliodas know that soon one of them would be at his feet bleeding to death.~