Story of Aphrodite

Flash back:
Aphrodite smiled hearing the new born let out his first cry. She smiled as she was handed her the baby. Meanwhile the man she had fallen in love with wrapped his arm around her back as he sat on the bed next to them. Yet, since he had died she could not see him. Her son on the other hand could see his father. As he reached his hand out to at least try to wave at his father. He heard his mother gasp as his wings stretched out of the blanket. His father's ghost sat there for a moment looking shocked before laughing.
"I told you when I was alive that it was gonna be a little angel no matter what." He smiled before kissing his love on the cheek before disappearing.
"A- a winged boy?" Aphrodite asked. Goddesses could only have girls. This was a known fact. Plus they definitely didn't not have children with big white bird wings.
"What a lovely little boy you are Eros." Aphrodite smiled as she kissed her son on the cheek. The tiny blue eyed baby giggled as his momma ruffled his almost non existent head of curly blond hair. This was going to be a good life.
~time skip~
"Ma!" The little winged toddler reached his arms up to his mother. His mother smiled as she glanced over the side of the bed seeing her two year old son. He giggled as his mouthed stuck out her young. The goddess swung her legs over the side of her golden sheeted bed before climbing out of it. Aphrodite picked her only child up with a grin. She had a headache from her drinking hour that all the goddesses snuck out for last night. Then a yawn came from the other side of the bed. A man sat up as he stretched. Aphrodite jumped and tightened the grip on her son. The man's green eyes opened in shock. He wrapped the blanket around his waist quickly. The man's large chest was exposed for Aphrodite and her son to see.
"Who the hell are you?" They both asked at the same time. The man gulped.
"I'm Ares, the grand wizard of my old city of Olympus which was completely destroyed a month ago by this grey thing. I am gonna take it that you were the lady I flirted with at the bar last night before I backed out for what has probably been a day or so ago." He smiled
"I am the goddess of beauty, Aphrodite and this is my son the god Eros. It's nice to meet you." She stated looking at the hot male. The man's face froze in fear.
"Y-you're a g-goddess." He stuttered.
"Yes." She stated. They remained the way they were for a moment. Dear lord he just f*cked a goddess. He just thought she kept asking to sleep with him before he got drunk because she was drunk human. Not a super drunk goddess. That was the kind of thing men in the village used to talk about before they all died. Oh dear god. Was he going to be killed by other goddesses wasn't he.
"Do you have anywhere to stay?" Aphrodite asked.
"What?" He asked.
"You mentioned that your city was destroyed a month ago. I know you don't have anywhere to stay. Goddesses know a lot of things. So would you like to stay here? It's the least I can do for probably seducing you."she stated. Aphrodite realized that when she got drunk she usually seduced men. That was how she meet her late love.
"I'd appreciate that." He smiled. Finally Ares had a home again. Meanwhile a sleeping bored two year old Eros was drooling on his mother's chest. Was she naked? Nope. She was wearing a stilled t-shirt over her chest. That was it. So maybe she's was a little naked. Who knows maybe she scarred her son for life of maybe her wouldn't remember it. Hopefully it was the last one.
~three months later~
"No. No. No. Nonononononono." Aphrodite stated looking in the mirror. Her stomach had a large bulge in it. She knew she must have been eating a lot for a reason. Oh dear god, she couldn't deal with another kid by her self. It was obvious Ares wouldn't help her with that. Well, at least she didn't think he would help her raise his kid.
"Aphrodite are you okay in there?" Ares asked as he reached out for the door handle. He could hear her saying no a lot was all. Should she tell him. With a gulp Aphrodite opened the door with her magic. Ares fell on his face.
"You could have given me a hands up." He stated looking up at her. He stopped talking as soon as her baby bump came into view. His breaths shortened.
"Surprise." Aphrodite sighed holding her hands out. Ares got up.
"I-I know you don't like m-me or would l-like a baby w-with me but, I would l-like to k-keep it. So g-get out or stay. It's y-your choi-" Aphrodite was cut of by Ares kissing her.
"Who said I didn't love you." He smiled.
"Ewww." The two year old shinned looking at his mother kiss the man.
~six months later.~
Ares kissed his girlfriend Aphrodite on her sweat covered head. He fixed her hair which had been messed up by well, two hours of screaming pain. Meanwhile another goddess walked over as she handed them Ares the baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Ares felt tears fall into his eyes when he looked at his daughter.
"What does she look like?" Aphrodite asked with a smile.
"Beautiful. Almost as beautiful as her mother." He smiled handing the goddess her second born child. The baby yawned as she opened her green eyes. Aphrodite laughed as tears entered her eyes as she looked at her child for the first time.
"Hi, Harmonia. I'm your mommy. It's nice to finally meet you." Aphrodite smiled.
"Would you like to hold the other one?" The goddess Athena (her sister) asked the couple. They both looked at her.
"Other one?" Ares asked. Athena handed them the baby girl wrapped in the purple blanket. She snuggled into her father.
"I call naming this one." Ares smiled. Aphrodite rolled her eyes. You don't call dibs when it comes to naming your children.
"Alright." She smiled.
"Hi, Peitho. I'm your dad." He smiled hugging the little girl. Just then Eros burst threw the door dragging his other aunt Persephone by the arm into the room. She smiled as the young boy let go of his aunt's hand and raced over to see the new babies.
"Mama are those my sisters?" He asked looking at the baby in her arms then, the one in Ares arms. She nodded.
"Their amazing!" The three year old exclaimed extending his arms out. His aunts smiled. He wouldn't be saying that in a couple years. They would know. They had two other sisters. Wait a second. Where was-
"DID I MISS IT?!" Loki asked as the black haired, blue eyed goddess raced into the room. She was late for everything.
"Maybe." Aphrodite smiled looking at her sister.
~two year later~
Peitho was putting bows in her five year old brother's wings and hair while her sister Harmonia put make up on his face. The tiny girl's in white dresses smiled as they finished.
"How do I look?" He asked making pouty lips for fun. The black haired twins giggled a bit.
"Bwtiful." Harmonia smiled. She had trouble taking correctly with her two front teeth missing. So she made she with what she could say. Though usually you could understand her unless she was speaking fast.
"Kids can me and your father talk to you for a minute?" Aphrodite asked as she walks over. She was wearing her usual white dress attire with a golden chest plate, shoes, earrings and head piece. Their father was behind them.
"Yup." Eros smiled. His step father giggled a bit seeing the make up on his fabulous son.
"What are you doing?" His mother asked while smirking.
"Being fabulous." He smiled.
"Well, you're going to need to be fabulous with your new sibling too." She smiled.
"What?" He asked making sure he didn't miss hear her.
"Were having another baby." His mother smiled. The twins burst out crying. They didn't want another sibling. Except nothing could rain on Eros parade. He loved being a big brother. Hopefully he could be a good one to this kid too.
~eleven and a half months later~
Eros snored as his twin sisters snuggled up to each of his sides as his new baby sister Rhode in his arms was fast asleep like the rest of them. Aphrodite kissed each of them on the head with her husband.
"We have to go before the demons attack the kingdom again. We have to go." Athena stated walking over to her sister and her family. With a sigh Aphrodite along with Ares headed out. They needed to kill a demon who had been killing anything in a town within it's sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ares get up! Ares this isn't funny!" Aphrodite shook her husband back and forth as he stayed dead on the floor. The large gash upon his chest had just stopped bleeding a moment ago. Her sister reached out grabbing onto her sister's shoulder.
"Aphrodite he's gone." Athena stated. Aphrodite ignored her and kept shaking her husband.
"Get up! Come on g-" Aphrodite was cut off.
"APHRODITE HE'S GONE!" Athena yelled at her sister. Aphrodite looked up at her before crying her eyes out while hugging her sister's legs tightly. She sobbed loudly for her dead husband. Athena got on her knees and hugged her sister.
"It's okay. It's okay." He sister whispered in her ear.
~three year later~
Migas's first cries echoed through out the room. As Eros peeked threw the door crack he saw Athena hand her her fifth child. Unlike the other times she refused to look at the crying baby.
"Aphrodite hold her. You know you'll love her if you gave it a chance." Athena smiled ho,ding the baby out to her mother. Aphrodite took one look at the demon child as it reached her arms out to her.
"No." She stated.
"No? Aphrodite this is your child. If you didn't want one then, why on earth did you sleep with that man?" She asked her sister.
"All that child is is a sin. That is all she will ever be. Ever." Aphrodite snapped back glaring at the child. The baby's father Silas he loved her. He said he wouldn't let anything happen to her. Than his wife got pregnant the same time she did. So he picked his wife over her. Love was only made to make her hurt. As far as she was concerned this wasn't her child. Hell it wasn't a child at all. It was just a mistake she made.
"Aphrodite what the hell? It's your kid. At least name her." Athena snapped at her sister surprised by her actions.
"I did. It's Migas Varos." Aphrodite snapped before using her magic to send the child to the dungeon.
"Wha- where did she go? WHAT DID YPU DO TO YOUR CHILD?" Athena snapped.
"Nothing you need to know about." Aphrodite stated in a dark tone which made Eros's skin crawl. He ran before he could hear another word trying to listen to ten new infant's cries. She had to be here right. Yet, after three hours of searching he realized his mother must have killed her youngest child. He dropped to his knees outside of an entrance he never seen before. Just as he was about to sob the boy heard a voice singing coming from the bottom of the stairs. As he crept down the stairs he saw a snake women singing the most beautiful song with his baby sister sleeping in her arms.
"Such a sweetheart you are." Medusa smiled at the baby girl.
"That was pretty." Eros state making Medusa jump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She had sisters?" Meliodas asked Eros. They were sitting onto of the cave and Eros told the story of how Migas got locked up.
"Yeah. We are looking for somewhere to hide from mom. She's made at us for trying to find our sister. That's why Medusa is letting us live here." Eros smiled.
"Welcome to the neighbourhood." Mel smiled looking around dead forest.