Rocks

Everything was calming that afternoon. The sky seemed to be painted a bright pink as the sun slowly lowered behind a few trees. Above the cave where Medusa and her family were sleeping, thousands of fluffy white clouds were scattered everywhere. Meanwhile a rock had fallen in the path into town from the cave.
"Aahhhhhh!" Migas screamed running forward throwing her hands up. The rock in front of her didn't move an inch. With a sigh the girl laying face first on the ground went to get up. A hand was extended down to her. She looked upwards towards the sky. In the way of her view of the sun was her brother Meliodas.
"I remember learning from someone a while ago that you don't have to go threw things alone, Angel." Mel smiled. Migas smacked his hand away and got up her self. Quickly she began walking away.
"They sound like a real idiot." Migas stated. Soon she was one foot away from the rock.
"Yeah, she was." Mel snickered. With another yell Migas ran back up to the rock and pushed it forward. Once again she ended up on her face looking embarrassed as ever. Her hands were extended so far out that they were about two centimetres away from touching the rock's surface. She got back up and threw her arms up in the air.
"UGH!" She screamed in frustration at the sky.
"You know it would be easier if you let me help you." Meliodas smiled at his sister. She looked at her brother who was inches away from her.
"Of course it would be easier Mel. In fact you could probably move the entire fucking rock by yourself without break a sweat." Migas stated.
"Well, you probably can move things with magic too." He grinned hoping that she could think about something good. Again maybe.
"No I can't. I can only move spoons and pebbles but, you. You can move mountains and maybe even cut them in half if you wanted to. And that's without using your demon side!" Migas stated without thinking. Mel looked at her for a moment.
"God, Angel you sound like my little brothers when they were younger. They were just like you. They were only able to move pebbles and spoons at first. Now they move kingdoms if they wanted too. So keep working on it and you'll master your abilities as well as your sword fighting in no time." He smiled at her. Migas clenched her fist tightly.
"You don't get it." Migas stated spinning around quickly. She tried to walk off but, she was stopped by Mel grabbing onto her left wrist. Her eyes looked like they were trying to stab him.
"Then explain to me sis." He stated calmly. Migas sigh. She quickly removed her wrist from his grip quickly. Yet, she didn't turn back around. All she did was look away. Almost as if she didn't feel comfortable facing him right now.
"Every time I do anything useful with my magic it's by accident. Killing Snakeskin, a mistake. I don't even remember doing that. Killing all those people who would toucher me, an accident. I also don't remember that. Killing my mother's bastard husband, a mistake. That's the only time I remember killing. There was so much f'n blood and I also didn't know what to do. Banishing the goddess, a mistake. I meant to kill them. On purpose. Teleporting us to somewhere random, a mistake. I meant to teleport us here. If I so much as use magic on purpose once I pass out. What kind of goddess or demon and I supposed to be if I can't even use magic right?" Migas asked looking at the ground. There was silence. All the two of them could hear was their breath, a crow in the distance and the wind which had begun to pick up. Everything seemed to be moving slowly around them.
"A good one. Goddess are asses. Demons are asses. Yet, your different. Your an entirely new creature and an new kind of person. That's why it's amazing that you're nothing like goddess or demons. I'm just glad you're my amazing sister who tried to help a vampire who tried to eat us." Migas smiled at her. Miga turned and looked at her brother. Was he serious? By the look on his face, Meliodas was being serious.
"I guess one more try couldn't hurt." Migas smiled walking back over to the rock.
"Alright, I'm going to go sit over there." Mel smiled pointing in front of a tree.
~ten minutes later~
For the twentieth time Migas charged at the damn rock again. She wasn't giving up so easily. Okay, so maybe twenty times wasn't that easy but, none the less she wasn't giving up. Not in a million years. Which she'd probably here moving the rock for. With a single breath in, Migas pushed her hands out again. Yet, this time the rock was thrown five feet in the air.
"Wow." Mel stated. Migas fell on the ground with her eyes closed. Meliodas walked over to his sister and tapped her on the arm. Her head moved up but, her eyes remained closed.
"Is it gone?" Migas asked hopefully.
"Yup. You blew it five miles away from here which is so far away from the town so, I think everything's fine." Mel smiled. Migas opened her bright green eyes to see the rock was gone. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"I-I actually did it?" Migas asked looking star struck standing up. Meliodas nodded his head yes. She let out a high pitched screech of joy before hugging him as tightly as possible.
"Angel, I need to breath." Meliodas gasped. Migas quickly let go of him.
"Sorry." She stated.
"It's fine." Mel smiled. Soon Migas ran away to tell Medusa about what she just did. Leaving her brother standing in front of a dead tree watching the moment of pure joy coming off of Migas.