Meet adopted momster

It was a dark area. Dead trees were every where. The grass was dead. Crows were the only things able to be heard here. Water seemingly didn't exist here. As for light, the only light was the moon which was almost completely covered by clouds. Thus the dead forest was almost completely pitch black except for few moon beams shining threw the trees. An unsettling layer of mist covered the ground. This place was a place every, even some demons were to scared to go into.
Meliodas walked ahead of his friend. The most seemed to hug his ankles which weren't covered by his baggy, black pants which went to his ankles. His hand was wrapped around Migas's wrist. Migas sighted looking at his long, white sleeves. She needed an new time area appropriate outfit. Or at least on that wasn't beginning to fall apart. The ugly brown robe was literally covered in holes and tares. Well her arms weren't showing yet but, her scrawny ankles were.
"Are you sure that your friend lives here?" Mel asked looking Migas in the eyes. She rolled her now green eyes.
"Of course I am. Now can I lead the way now that I know where we're going?" She sighed watching the back of Meliodas's head.
"No can do Angel. You already hurt yourself with a sword today. Can't have anyone attack you with an injury, now can I?" He smile day her before turning back to face the mossy, stone path ahead. Migas sighed looking at the tiny cut on her pinky finger. She got it by dropping the sword when she heard a loud noise. What was the noise? Mel stepped on a twig. Hey, it wasn't her fault she had been jump since a vampire literally jumped on her.
"Okay Mr.Genius, if you're gonna lead the way tell me what the rules of meeting her are?" Migas asked as they continued walking. Mel though as the were walking about all the rules as they continued walking. There were so many.
"Rule number one, don't look her in the eyes no matter what." Mel stated as they continued walking. Migas nodded her head yes.
"Yup. What's the next one?" She asked.
"Umm.. don't mention anything about the way she speak or you'll stab me."
"Yes. And?"
"Don't say anything about her feet even though I'll have so many questions. Which by the way I do about these questions."
"Yes and I don't care. Continue."
"Never insult snakes. Only say good things about them."
"Yes. And the finale one?"
"Never mentioned goddess. She hates them. Is that it?"
"Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner." Migas smiled seeing he had finally remembered them. The two continued walk threw the cold dark night in silence. Soon goosebumps spread threw their entire bodies. Migas began to shake a bit from the cold.
"Are we close to her house?" Mel asked. Migas opened her mouth but, was cut off by hissing. Not any hissing though. Hissing that definitely belonged to a snake. Mel pushed Migas behind him as a large figure approached. Even though he didn't have a sword, he was going to protect her. No matter what. As the creature slithered closer and closer Mel noticed it was a dark green. It was also around the night of either 6'1feet tall of 5'9feet. Plus it also seem to be moving on the top of it in more than one direction. Before Mel could do anything Migas reached over his face covering his eyes.
"Who'ssss there?" The feminist voice hissed. Like littering hissed. Like a snake. Migas let out sigh.
"Hi Medusa." She sighed. The snake woman dropped the old, rusty spear in her hands to the ground. Her yellow cursed eyes fell on Migas. The thirty nine year old smiled.
"I didn't think you were ever going to visit me. I gotta admit I missed you squirt." She smiled as she slithered over. Then something hit Medusa.
"Wait a minute. WHY ARE YOU HERE?" She practically screamed before seeing Mel. Then her heart stopped. She recognized that hair and those eyes. No. This couldn't be. Oh god it was.
"YOU BROUGHT A BOY HERE?" Medusa screamed clearing her mind quickly. They hopefully didn't know. At least she was begging they didn't know.
"Well technically yes but, we need a place to stay. Can we stay here?" Migas smiled. Okay they didn't know. Medusa rolled her eyes.
"Let me guess you two killed someone." Medusa stated sarcastically. Migas began to sweat a bit. Oh god, what was she supposed to say. No, but some tried burning me to death. Yeah. Not happening.
"No but, a holy knight did almost kill us." Meliodas stated. Migas sighed the same time Medusa's face turned to one of fear.
"Okay. Meliodas meet my friend Medusa. Medusa meet the perv Meliodas." Migas smile but, didn't move her hands from his eyes. Why? Well Medusa kinda had a tendinitis of turning males to stone by just looking at them.