Demon flu

The rain was pouring around them as Mel let out another sneeze. Migas looked at him.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay here today? It seemed like you need it." Migas frowned. Meliodas whipped off his sweaty, hot forehead. He shook his head no.
"I'm fine Angel. Honestly." He smiled trying to look like he didn't feel like he was going to barf. Quickly he stood up off of the rock he had been sitting on for the entire night and slid off of it to the comfy, green, grassy ground. Which had no trees guarding it which was probably why he was sick. Did he think sick?! He wasn't sick. Nope. Meliodas was 100% okay!! Yup. In fact he felt better than what he did in years. Well at least that's what he kept thinking. Really though he was sick but, didn't want to slow them down.
"We can stop at a cave or something." Migas stated as they walked by a river on the trail. Mel shook his head no which made his head more dizzy. He stooped in had tracks for a moment as his face began to turn green.
"Mel-" Migas was cut off by her friend smiling.
"I'm fine. See!" He smiled looking up at his friend with a green tinted face. With a sigh Migas walked a head of him. Yet, when she was only a foot ahead she hear him barf up everything he ate all day which, was just bread. She ran over quickly. Yet, Mel pointed her away before barfing once again on the ground. This cycle continued for another ten minutes before he passed out on the ground from exhaustion. Right next to the throw up not to mention. At least it didn't get on his face or his outfit. With a sigh Migas picked him up and carried him to the nearest cave. She laid him down on a rock before heading back out to find anything they could use.
In the end she found a blanket and food. So she placed the blanket over a still passed out Mel. They were supposed to be at her friend's until tomorrow but, they'll be there to help. He, that's not what worried her almost as much as Mel getting sick. What was she supposed to do while he was asleep?!
"You say the price of my love is not a price that you are willing to pay. You cry in your tea, which you hurled in the sea once you see me go by. Why so sad? Remember we made an arrangement when you went away. Now you're making me mad. Remember despite our estrangement, I'm your man.
You'll be back. Soon you'll see, you'll remember you belong to me. You'll be back. Time will tell. You'll remember that I served you well. Oceans rise, empires fall, we have seen each other threw it all. And when push comes to shove, I will send an battalion to remind you of my love.
Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da.
You say our love is draining and you can't go on. You'll be the one complaining when I am gone. And no don't change the subject. Cause you're my favourite subject. My sweet submissive subject. My loyal royal subject. Forever. And ever. And ever and ever and ever." Migas sang so quietly that it was almost impossible to hear the half of the song she was singing. Before finishing the song she was distracted by a loud noise. It made her jump a foot fora second. What was it? Yup. It was thunder.
"Why'd you stop singing?" Mel asked before coughing. Migas felt her face heat up.
"Cause you need silence to sleep." Migas lied quickly. She looked outside again only to see more rain drops descending from heaven. Mel let out another cough before an idea hit him.
"How about if you keep singing, I'll teach you how to sword fight." He sniffed. Migas looked at him. Was he serious?
"You're serious right? I've finally changed your mind?" She asked. Ever since the holy knight attacked the cave, she had been nagging Mel to teach her how to sword fight. He had told her how many times he defeated people in a sword battle. It seemed like he never loses ever. Those are the kind of skills she wants if her mother ever sent anyone after her.
"Yeah. You've been going on about wanting to learn this for weeks." He gave her a weak smile. It felt as if someone had just told Migas she had won a large amount of money. The feeling was the best feeling in the world to her right now. So as she continued working on dinner she also continued singing. Which put Mel back to sleep.