The end of a life time

"Mel, remember how when I found you, you couldn't walk or do anything but, you weren't in any pain?" Migas asked. Mel nodded his head.
"Mel, this hurts. It hurts as much as you being stabbed of you were still conscious. So, I want you to remember that I loved our time together and that I love you." Migas smiled as tear filled her eyes. Then she let out a large cough which made her soicgh up blood. Meliodas's permanent smile seemed to fade for once.
"Don't go." He begged. Migas actually saw tears in his eyes for once.
"You were my first friend. You're now the best sister ever. You are also my best friend in the whole wide world. There's no one else I would rather live with than you. So, please don't go. Please, sister I need you." Migas begged as he began to cry over his sisters corpse. With what little strength she had, Migas reached her hand up and whipped her brother's tears.
"Don't cry. What happened to the smile that I love so much? That we all love so much." Migas smiled. Mel swallowed what fear her had and put on a fake smile.
"Ahh. There's the smiling demon that I know." She smirked as more blood came out of her mouth. As she said this neither of them had noticed that someone had come looking for them. Eros and Harmonia froze as the as they saw their little sister bleeding to death on the floor at her half brother's knees. Eros was the first to run over. He dropped down next to Mel and tried to use magic to save her. Meanwhile Harmonia was to her right crying her eyes out.
"Oh god. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine. Just don't go." Harmonia begged her sister. Migas just smiled as her siblings. It was kinda better that they weren't all here but, she still didn't want to die alone.
"I love you guys. All of you. Even Kitty, Fidi, Scales, Slither and Medusa even though we aren't blood related. So tell them that Harmonia. Please." Migas asked as she saw the world darken around her siblings.
"I promise but, just stay alive okay." Harmonia stated.
"Eros, you can stop now. You're actually hurting me more." Migas admitted. Eros shook his head no as tears fell from his eyes onto the floor.
"You can't go. We just got you back." Eros sobbed as he moved his hands.
"I know but, let's face it, fate screws me over a lot." She smiled.
"Migas please don't go. I need you." Mel begged his sister. The world seemed to go more blurry around them. Then all she saw was darkness. As for the last thing she heard it was Mel begging,
"Please don't go."

Migas froze as she saw her. A short girl with black hair wearing a green dress. Her grey skin had white dots all over it. Her skin covered right arm was playing with her hair as if she was nervous. As for her left arm, it was all bones. Just like Migas remembered. She knew why she was playing with her hair. The goddess of death was hoping she was wrong. She was hoping this wasn't her. Yet, it was.
"Hi, Hella. I see you haven't changed a bit." Migas smiled. Hella turned around. Her dark blue eyes filled with joy upon seeing her friend. She had the same thin face, same 73 white freckles on her grey cheeks, same bang less forehead which had a more white freckles on it, same long curly black hair, and the same shiny smile that didn't make death all that scary anymore once you looked at it. Hella raced forward and she hugged her friend/cousin tightly.
It was silent for a few minutes. The two girls hugging tightly embracing each other after years of separation. Hella silently sobbed into Migas's hair for a while. Then she seemed to find her voice.
"Since you're here why don't you tell me about your adventure, goddess damned?" Hella whispered as she whipped tears out of her green eyes.
"That's what they're all calling me?" She asked.
"Actually it's supposed to be goddess of sin but, their all calling you that. Even humans." Hella sighed as they broke apart.
"You knows it's a really long story." Migas joked.
"We got all the time in the world." Hella replied. Migas placed her hand in Hella's grip.
"Good, cause it's pretty long." Migas smiled.