yoonseok

Words: 1782 sorry it's short

(Suga pov)

Of course I was laying in my room like a rock doing nothing but sleeping in my nice warm bed. But then my crush came into the room, I was confused why he walked in without saying hi or asking to come in or at lest knok.

"Hey hoseok." I said but got no response, was he sleepwalking?

"Hoseok are you ok?" I ask wondering if I was right about him sleep walking.

"yoongi" hoseok said in a needy voice which just terned me on, but I was worried about him at the same time because he never sounded or said anything in that voice before.

"Hoseok talk to me." I said but no response, I started to get mad because he did not respond to me. Hoseok just stood there ignoring me. So I decided to leave the comfort of my warm bed to go check up on the mute person in front of me.

"Hoseok" I say while shaking him but no response 'that's it' I thought feeling upset.

"HOSEOK" I screwed into his ear so loud I think I woke the other members up. But I no just hoseok.

"AAAHHHHH OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!" He yelled at me. Probably thinking he's still in his bed.

"I should be asking you that." I said looking at his confused face.

"Your the one in my room" I said then I noticed how beautiful he is. 'I like no love he so much I wish I could hug and kiss him' I think while staring at him and his beautiful face.

"Why are you staring at me" he asks which brings me out of my trance.

"What?" I ask while looking into his eyes that are closing slowly and opening slowly making me want to kiss him even more thamn befor.

Then he looked at me with this really cute face a face that I can't explain because it's to cute.  'I can't take this no more' I thought. As I stepped forward he just looked at me in confusion.

"Yoongi what are u doing" he asked while stepping back. I smirked at him because of how cute he is.

"Nothing just looking at your beautiful face." I say, but then I start to see a red tint on his cheeks. 'does he like me' I thought. I guess we'll  find out.

As I step closer he steps back we do this until hoseok's back hit the wall. We stared into each other's eyes for I don't know how long but it wasn't long enough. He started to lean forward and I do the same.

With both my hands around his waist and his climbing up to my neck. We kissed a short and loving kiss. We go back in for another but it was a more of a lustfull kiss.

Hoseok moaned into the kiss. I start to get hard because of his moaning, and started to grind my hard boner into his. Which was just as hard as mine.

"Yoongi~" he moaned when I did that I was pleased with he's reaction, so I kept doing it but harder than before. With my hands still around his waist I pull him closer to me if that is even possible.

"YoOoongii~ I want more." He begged with a pleading look like he wasn't satisfied.

"It's daddy to you baby" I said in a sexy voice which he moaned at. I slammed my lips back on his and our mouths moved in sync.

"Daddy more please~" he begged again which turn me on.

I grabbed his lags with are mouths connected again and put his lags around my waist without breaking our kiss. I reached my bed and through him on it finally braking Tha kiss.