yoonkook

This is for @SrrylStoleUrPhan hope you like :)

Words: 890 it is so short sorry.

Jungkook and Yoongi were at the dorm watching TV in the living room when yoongi was vary horny. He already had a hard shaft under his clothes. And the slightest touch could set him off.

Yoongi let out a slight moan as jungkook touched his thigh. He let it slip by mistake. What is jungkook going to think of him?

Will he think it's gross to like him? Will he call him Disgusting and kick him, or yell at him. But he was brought out of his thoughts as something touched his lips. It was jungkook.

Yoongi didn't know what to do so he just kissed him back enjoying the moment.

The kiss got a little out of hand. Yoongi started to moan louder as jungkook started to palm yoongi's already hard shaft. Yoongi pulled away from jungkook and pushed him down.

Yoongi was now sitting on top of jungkooks crotch, bouncing up and down. Yoongi got closer to jungkooks right ear and whispered...

"Can I have you in me now?" As he said that he started to unzip jungkooks pants.

"Not yet I want you to suck me first ok?" Yoongi was a little bit disappointed that he can't have him now.

But jungkook played with yoongi hair after he said that. Yoongi enjoyed it when jungkook played with his hair.

"Ok I'll suck your dick oppa~" yoongi purred he started to pull down jungkooks pants along with his underwear. Yoongi looked at jungkooks shaft for a couple of seconds. It was big, bigger than he thought.

He wraped his hand around it and started to pump up and down vary slowly. His mouth was starting to water. He wanted it now. Jungkook groaned slightly when he felt a wet substance on his shaft. He looked down and saw yoongi kitty liking him.

Before jungkook could say anything yoongi took him whole. Yoongi stared sucking moaning every time jungkook pulled his hair.

Yoongi wanted more he need more. He got up from sucking jungkooks shaft and pull down his own pants. He sat himself on jungkook and looked him in the eye.

"Can I ride you oppa~" yoongi asked in an innocent voice. Jungkook groaned at this.

The sweat already gathering on both of  them was dripping off and yoongi and looked so sexy with his mouth wide oped breathing heavily, his hair stuck to his face, and face red.

"Go ahead please ride oppa" Jungkook said in a low growl. Yoongi moaned at his voice and lifted himself up and placed jungkook at his entrance. Yoongi moaned as he started to move down slowly.  ( A/N Touch my body just stared to play lol)

Jungkook was all the way in yoongi now. Yoongi was moaning because he was now full, he loved this feeling of being full. He started to move up and down slow at first but he started to pick up speed after time.

Yoongi tilted his head back he was enjoying it so much. His moaning was making jungkook go crazy. Jungkook flipped them over and started to pound into yoongi.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed yoongi on the neck, and sucking at the skin probably leaving a couple of hickeys. Yoongi was a moaning mess and was close to coming.

"Oppa~ I'm close" yoongi said and bucked his hips up.

"Wait a bit longer baby." Jungkook said as he pulled out and yoongi whined at not feeling full anymore. Jungkook just patted his head amd ran upstairs and grab a cock ring and ran back down stairs.

He placed the cock ring on yoongi and entered yoongi once again but at a faster pace. Hitting yoongi's prostate even time. Yoongi was now seeing stars, and his toes curled.

Jungkook was now getting close and was going even faster still hitting yoongi's prostate.

"Baby your so good." Jungkook moaned more than said.

This continued until Jungkook said...

"Yoongi baby I'm close." Yoongi was overjoyed to hear this, because he could come as well soon.

Jungkook pulled off yoongi's cock ring and yoongi instantly came, with a long moan and a couple of moans that sounded like, jungkook, oppa~, and a couple of nonhuman like words.

Jungkook came as well with a low moan. He pulled out and watched the liquid come out. And kissed yoongi, they parted and had there foreheads together while looking into each other's eyes.

"Baby lets go to sleep." Jungkook said as he picked up yoongi and made his was to his room were they could sleep. He put yoongi in his bed and got in next to yoongi. They fell asleep in each other's arms lovingly.

~the next day~

"Did you to have fun yesterday?" Jin asked with a smirk.

Yoongi and jungkook just blushed and sat down next to each other and held hands, ready to eat.

Can I just say it is so short because it dose not have a story about why they are in the living room because people are in the living room to watch TV so I didn't need to explain that and it doesn't have a back story. But sorry it's not that long. Also I did it in one day. Requests open ;)

And it's still cringy ^///^ well bye~