Jin x BTS

Jin pov

Today when I woke up I felt really horny. I walked out of my room in nothing but my panties and an over sized jumper. I went to go look for my daddy's.

"Daddy~" I said looking for at least one, I really want them right now.

"We're in here baby." Yoongi yell, as I walked out I saw yoongi, jungkook, and tae. I walked up to them and sat on jungkooks lap and faced him, wrapping my arms and lags around him.

"Can daddy help my promlem?" I asked in a kid like voice. jungkook smirked at me and started to palm my problem. I moaned a little. but couldn't help myself. I stated to bounce up and down on my daddy. that's when he picked me up and I looked at Yoongi and tae.

"Are you not coming daddy?" They immediately got up walked towards us.

Jungkook put me on the bed and started to suck on my neck from me right. Yoongi was taking my clothes off and tae was sucking on my nipple on my left.

"Daddy just fuck me please" I said because I was very inpatient today.

"baby not yet." Yoongi said as he started to pump my problem. I started to wiggle around because I needed to be filled. I started to put my fingers at my entrance but someone stopped me.  

"how abought you f**k yourself with your fingers and your daddy's watch?" Tae said as he want to go to the closet to get out my play toys. He got out my favorite pink play toy, and started to put it in my mouth. I gladly took it and started to suck on it. As I did I looked at jungkook with hooded eyes and thought of sucking him off. 

 When he thought I sucked on the play toy off enough he took it out of my mouth and put it in my hand to f**k myself with. All of my daddy's went to the opposite side of the room to watch me play with myself.

I put the toy up to my entrance as I laid down on my stomach and slid it in. Once it was wll the way in, I pulled in back out then back in. I started to move it faster, then I felt it hit my special spot. I became a moaning mess. I could hear my daddies groan.

"Daddy do you like what you see?" I asked moaning after every word. I could feel someone grab my butt and took my hand that was playing with myself. He started to move my hand faster, I looked back to see who it was and it was Yoongi. He then took out the play toy and slammed in me.     

"DADDY~" I moaned pretty loud. I could feel someone playing with my hair as Yoongi kept slamming in me.

"can my baby suck daddy?" I looked up to see Tae and I smiled  because his cum tasted the best but don't tell the other members that.

"Ok daddy." i opened my mouth to let him in and started to fuck my mouth witch i didnt mind. Now all whos left is Jungkook I can froget about him, i like it when he f**ks me, he is so sweet but rough at the same time.

"Daddy can you f**k me to?" i asked jungkook as i still sucked on taes shaft. He smerked and wlked up to me.

"Does baby want daddy to?" he asked and I shook my head yes. I dont know what happend affter that but all i know it that it felt amazing.

uummm so here you go sorry its so short ive been wotking on my other book i think i will uplode the first capter on Monday i'm not shur also and i was writing this i was listening to '1 Hour Relaxing BTS Music Box for Sleeping and Studying' by 'Smyang Piano' on youtube it helped me stay focused. Sorry if i misspelled something if i did please tell me~ (i'm not the best at spelling and im on a computer sooo...)

HEY GUYS IF YOU CAN READ THIS PART PLEASE COMMENT SAYING YES BECAUSE WATTPAD KEEPS GLICHING OUT.

anyways...

BYE~