vhope

tae pov

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned at the annoying sound coming out of it and got to go turn it off. Right from the start I could sense it was going the be a long day. I went to go get my clothes went go take a shower. Ounce I was out of the shower I got dressed and brushed my teeth and fixed the mess on the top of my head. I started to head out of my house not bothering to say good bye to my so called parents. Once at school the bulling started as soon as I walked in but its not like I care they can kill me for all I care.

"What are you doing?" Questioned an unfamiliar voice. I opened my eyes to see hoseok, the class clown that everyone loved and thought was hot. Hoseok the one that never got bullied and saved the ones who are to look like a hero. Hoseok the one I had a hard crush on. Hoseok the one who asked me out and I said yes. Hoseok the one who is my boyfriend but cant tell the school because he is 'scared'.

"Beating the shit out of this faggot." One of them said. I cringed at the word that that came out of his mouth. The word that I hear everyday.

"Stop your hurting him." My boyfriend said and could tell he was getting really angry because he never yells.

"why do you care?" One of them asked. I just sat there looking at my boyfriend and he looked back with a look in his eyes that I've never seen before.

"Because he is my boyfriend!" He yelled which made everyone look over at us. I felt tears fall down my face. Not because I was sad but because I was happy. Hoseok really does love me and I love hem back. Before I knew what was happening I was being picked up and carried out of the school bridal style.

"Love I'm so sorry they did that to you it will nerve happen again ok." he said more of a stament then a question.

"Ok" I said as I snuggled up to him and he walked.

Yo this is so short. And I haven't updated it weeks but idk I'm just lazy bye~