jihope

jimin pov

I've been feeling strange lately when I'm around hoseok and I don't know what to do. why am I feeling this why? What should I do? Should I confront him? I Don't know, maybe I should go talk to jin about all of this. As I was walking I saw jin with namjoon. As I walked up to them they looked at each other out of the corner of their eyes.

"Hey jin can you help me with something?" I asked when I reached them. jin smiled and nodded and walked into another room. I followed him and shut the door behind me.

I decided to just let it out and tell jin about everything I'm feeling. "Jin I have been feeling strange and I don't know what this feeling is i'm kind of scared when I'm around hoseok. Why do you think I feel this way?" I breathed In after that because I said that all in one breath. I look up to jin to see that he has a smile on his face. I look down scared that he thinks I'm weird.

Jin grabbed my shoulder and squished it. I looked up and he hugged me. why did he hugging me? How should I know. But then the doors open and hoseok walked in. We locked eyes and I saw tears build in his eyes. Why is he crying? The next thing I know he runs out the room and jin yells at my to chase after him. And that is what I'm doing right now running after hoseok without knowing what I'm doing. I saw him run onto the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and looked around it was not the cleanest bathroom in the world but who cares not me. I saw that one of the stalls were closed so I guessed that is where hoseok is. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. "hoseok are you ok" I asked but got no replay. I could hear him crying and I felt so bad for making him cry. "babe please just let me in." I don't know why I called him baby but it felt necessary.

"Why were you hugging jin?" he asked in the most cutest voice, but know is not the best time for thinking like this.

"I was hugging him because he helped me with something, also he hugged me." I said a nice as I could. I could hear him unlocking the rusty door and he looked at me right in the as if seeing if I was lying or not. I did not look away and nether did he. He started to lean forward and closed his eyes. I did the same and before I new what was happing I kissed his and he kissed back. His lip were so soft and they were slowly becoming one of my favorite thing in the world the longer I kissed him. We pulled apart and looked at each other in the eyes. I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. The door to the bathroom opened and Yoongi walked in. We both pulled apart and looked at him.

"About time you got together." he said the turned and walked away with a smirk on his face. I looked back at hoseok and laughed he did the same. we grabbed each others hands and walked out of the bathroom and went back to our life's with smiles on our faces.  

hey so I haven't uploaded In months it seems like. I'm sorry I will try to upload for the people who like to read this mess of a story and thank you for like 13k reads and 161 votes also I have 57 followers like how thank you so much have a nice day