Running From a Nightmare

~Your POV~
I was gathering my history books when Cory said "Hey do you want to hang after school" I replied happily with "Yes."

~~Time skip coz I'm lazy~~

It was after school when I heard "You better run you NERD!" I look to see Cory running with Ched behind him. Cory ran past me I stepped in front of Ched. "Move short stuff before I trumple you like I did to Leon"(sorry if your tall just pretend your 5'2) Ched said with evil in his eyes. I couldn't let him get to Cory. With fear in my eyes I said "No you can get me instead of him" "YOU IDIOT" Ched's voice boomed. He grabbed me by my neck and started choking me and banging my head against the locker. He looked me in the eyes and said "Say goodbye Y/N." I started to see black dots. He wasn't going to stop unless someone stopped him. I heard yelling, but it was fuzzy like static. He dropped me and went running off like the coward he is. Gasping for air I heard someone say "Y/N Y/N" then another person said "call 9-1-1!" I passed out.

~Simon's POV~
I saw something I never wanted to see Y/N getting choked by Ched. I shouted for help. Ched ran off like a coward, but I already had a picture. I ran over to Y/N. Cory had already been shaking her saying "Y/N Y/N" I then shouted "call 9-1-1!" I looked over at Cory he was crying. Did he like her, but it didn't matter right now. "Why why
Y/N? Why did you stand up for me?" Cory cried. "I'm so sorry Cory she's so kind. She wants to protect her friends" I say as the perimedics show up. "What happened?" said what I belive was a police officer. "I was walking to my locker when Ched Dansome showed up. He pinned me against the wall, but I wiggled out. When he yelled 'You better run you Nerd'. I took off running when Y/N got in between me and Ched. Ched then yelled 'Move short stuff before I trumple you like I did to Leon.' Then she replied with 'No you can get me instead of him.' That's when he started choking her and banging her head against the lockers." Cory said trying to calm down tears still streaming down.

~Cory's POV~
This was my fault. All my fault I let her stand up for me and she got hurt. Now it's my turn to protect her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What will happen next? Leave your theories in the comments below
              XOXO
                    Row