This is Forever

~Your POV~
We pulled into the driveway. I looked him in the eyes. "I love you Cory," I said smiling. "Who doesn't?" he said leaning in. I closed the gap giving him a deep kiss. It lasted forever. At least thats what it felt like. I love this man and no one can change that.
I opened my door and got out smiling. This is the truly perfect life. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I looked up at him smiling. We walked in together.
I can't imagine a life without him. I'd still be getting abused by that cursed woman I called 'mom'. No I'd be dead she would have killed me by now. He saved me now I have to protect him with my life.

●Cory's POV●
We walked up to our room. I sat on the bed pulling Y/N over. "How long have you loved me," I asked looking into her eyes. "Forever" she said smiling. I love her. I pulled out the box with the rings in it. I l9oked her in the eyes."Y/N do you promise to love me forever?" "Of course you idiot" she said smiling. I opened the box. "Then here is my promise to you forever" I said sliding on of the rings on her ring finger the other on mine.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Im sorry i havent updated havent really been up to it but im back
  XOXO
    Row