Summer vaction

~Your Pov~
Cory and I have been together for 8 months now. Its the middle of July here. "We should go out shopping," I say looking at Cory with a smile. "Okay whatever ya want babe on me!" He said smirking knowing i would want to pay. "Come on you do this everytime," I say with begging eyes. "Let me pay!" I said know he would say no. "You know the answer to that short stuff," he says smirking. "Im not short only a foot shorter than you!" I said with a pout. "Whatever lets go babe," he said grabbing his car keys.

~Time Skip~

~Cory's POV~
We pull up at the mall. I get out and go to her door to open it. She hops out before i can reach her door. She turns around and smirks. It still makes my heart stop. Shes just so perfect. Her smile everything. I protect her with my life. I snap out of my thoughts when I feel her trying to hold my hand. We intertwine finger and walk into the mall. She pulls me over to H&M. One of her all time favorite stores. She grabs some clothes and then head s to the check out. Me right behind her already grabbing my credit card. "Okay Im hungry," I say as we exit the store. "Sammmmme dude," she says dragging out the word same. We head over to the food court getting some Micky D's (Mcdonalds FYI) I grab our food and head over to the table shes at. I noticed a guy staring at her. When i sit down he looks away disgusted face. When We're done I notice him glaring at me. 'If looks could kill' I thought while glaring at him. We then headed to Kohl's. She grabbed a few crop tops some high waisted shorts and headed to the check out. I payed and we continued our shopping spree. "Vans or Converse or both" she asked me. "Anything ya want," I said smiling. "Both it is" she said smiling. God I love her smile. We walked hand in hand to the Converse store. I walked with her to get some shoes for her. Then we picked out some shoes for me and payed. Then we headed to Vans store. She grabbed a pair then headed to the check out. "Im tired," she said. "Okay lets head home. Piggy back ride." I said asking. She nodded her head rubbing her eyes. She hoped on then held on tight. As I was walking to the car I felt her asleep on my shoulder. I layed her down in the backseats. Iput a seatbelt around her waist. Then got in the car and headed home. It took a giod hour to get home due to traffic. I was 8 by the time we got home and she was still out. So I picked her up and carried her to our room. I went back out and grabbed the bags and headed into the room. Setting the bags down. I got changed into some pajamas and snuggled up against her. I woke up in the morning to see her getting up. I pulled her back down. "Cory let me get up," she pouted. "No i want to snuggle," I said with my eyes closed while smirking. "Fine but we gotta meet the group later" she said relaxing. "Okay," I said pulling her towards me.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Hey guys guess whos back back again

It is I

ROWAN
Okay but seriously this is one of my longest chapter sorry its been awhile ive had family drama and school stuff that im busy with plus i had major writes block. Some of you may know but my dad has cancer and he isnt going to live much longer. But i have my aunt to live with. Now you may be asking what about you mom. Shes a fucking drug addict thats whats about my mom but anyways thans for the support
    Ill see you next time XOXO
                                                     Row