Winter Formal Dates

~Your POV~
I woke up to find Cory gone. I looked around when I looked at the door I saw a smile and a handsome face there. "Hey" Cory said with a smiling coming a sitting on the bed. "Sup cutie" I said trying to sound chill but internally freaking out. He looked at me eyebrow crooked "When did we start saying nicknames?" I smiled shyly saying "When we started dating." He replied with "No need to be worried its okay sweetie pie." You glared at him saying "Oh okay honey bunches." You guys burst out laughing. "Okay seriously you need to get ready for school" he said smiling kissing your cheek and walking out the door. You got up grabbing

this outfit putting it on and running down stairs

this outfit putting it on and running down stairs. You sat on the couch waiting for something but not knowing what. When you felt a arm go over your shoulder pulling you close. You look up and see Cory. Giving him a kiss on the cheek saying "Ready to go?" "Do we have to" he said complaining. "Yes I need to get perfect attendance" you said getting up grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

~Time skip to school cause your walking~ (still your pov)

We got to school holding hands when I noticed a poster say "Winter Formal December 16, 2017" I smiled thinking of ways to ask Cory. When I heard the 5 more minutes or your late bell I like to call it. I ran to my locker with Cory still holding my hand. I grabbed my textbook for History letting Cory grab his and we walk to class. We got there just as the bell rang. Simon waved and pointing to the two desks beside him. Cory sat next to him me sitting next to Cory. All I heard was blah blah blah blah blah. History was sooooooo boring. When I heard the 2nd period bell ring. I got up grabbed my things and walked with Cory trailing behind. Since we had a free period next period. I asked him to meet me at the garden.

~Time skip cause ELA is boring~

I sat in the garden smiling cause I was going to ask Cory to the dance. I saw him walkout. I stood up waving. "Cory I know we just started dating and stuff. So do you want to the Formal with me" I asked shyly looking down. He lifted my head nodding his head then kissing me.... ON THE LIPS OMG. At first I was shocked but melted into it quickly. Cory was my First kiss and definitely would be my last. "I love you Y/N" he said smiling. "I love you too Cory" I said smiling gladly. That's when I heard Gertrude scream "Yeeeeessss Simon I will!" (sidenote no emo Gertrude srry) I looked at Cory to see him smiling. I pecked him on the cheek saying bye and heading off to find Gertrude. When I found her I said I heard her scream yes to Simon. She asked if I wanted to go dress shopping tomorrow since it was Saturday. Of course I said yes.

~Time skip to Saturday morning~

I woke up went down stairs to grab some cearel. I saw Cory standing in the kitchen grabbing cearel too. "Me and Gertrude are going dress shopping today" I said calmly. "Okay" he said looking exhausted. "Did you sleep last night" I questioned. He shook his head no. I told him to go to bed after he ate. So he could be energized when I got back so we could go for a jog. I ate my cearel and got up to get in the shower. Grabbing this outfit to wear to the mall.

 Grabbing this outfit to wear to the mall

______________________________________

Heyo anthor one done leave your theirous of what happend next in the comments below
   XOXO
       Row