Chapter 2

You came back late at night you bought chicken and rice since it was like 12 o'clock and you were lazy to cook. You opened the gate and parked your car. You unlocked the door quietly, hopping no one heard you. Once you entered you heard a lot of snoring and the TV quietly playing in the background. You smiled and said "Idiots"  You placed the food in the fridge and cleaned the kitchen quietly.

 You were nearly done but then a pot was about to fall on Yoongi's head! You quickly dried you hands and jumped after the pot not realising that you were about to fall on suga! You fell onto suga. (Me: *Facepalms*) He woke up to seeing you on top of him holding up a pot. He was about to screamed but you said "Wait! The pot was about to fall on you so you aught it but you had to jump from the kitchen down to here and I landed on top of you!" He thought about it and said " Thanks" and kissed your check gently. You got of him and continued QUIETLY  Cleaning the kitchen.

You were done and you were about to go up stairs but something told to kiss Kookies on cheek. You knew it was weird but you just wanted to. You slowly walked down the stairs that led to the living room and saw him on a chair sleeping. You though no one was watching but you were WRONG! V was watching. You kneeled down a little and cupped his cheek in your hand and kissed his forehead instead. Luckily, he didn't wake up. 

You were about to go but the you heard someone whispered in a teasing kind of voice "You like kookie!" You turned your head and saw V. If it wasn't so dark V would have seen how red you were right now. You ran onto him and started to tickle him. He didn't hesitate and tickle you back. You two had to be quiet because everyone else was sleeping. 

You tickled each other for 10 minutes, after that you both were silently panting while looking intensely into each others eyes. He winked, you smiled. All of a sudden he pulled you closer by pulling you by your thigh. He then kissed your neck gently. Which made you shiver. You two then began to tease each other. He pecked your cheek you pecked his. He then pecked your lip which made you smirk and you pecked his lips softly bitting them. He smirked, then all of a sudden.....HE KISSED YOU!! 

(a/n)

Cliffhanger!!! How do you like the story so far? 

Please tell me what you think!

Hint for next chapter : A lot of Kookie

Lots of Jin's 'Muaaahs',

Wish