Chapter 6

Y/n POV

After awhile of staring intensely at each other, I heard footsteps enter the kitchen. My and Jin's breaths hitched and I quickly got up and helped him up. My face was definitely red and no doubt about Jin face being red.

When I saw the two people who were in the doorframe, my heart dropped to my stomach and my throat went dry.

It was Taehyung and Jimin.

Me and Jin stared at each other until Taehyung yelled "What were you two doing down there?"

I stared at Jin and then back to Taehyung who had a furious gaze on me. I yelp " We were looking for ... POTS!"

From the corner of my eye I saw Jin furiously nodding his head in agreement and I wanted to chuckle.

Tae gave me one of his furiousest look and I froze. He then left with Jimin leaving me and Jin alone again in an awkward silence.

Jin POV

I could have stayed with her forever but when we heard footsteps, my breath hitched and she quickly got off me and helped me up.

I looked over to her seeing her face which was extremely red, and she looked petrified. I looked over to the doorframe and my heart dropped in an instant.

It was Taehyung and Jimin.

They looked at us with a look of curiosity and anger.

Before I could say anything Y/n squeaked " We were looking for ... POTS"

I didn't realise that Taehyung ask a question.

I furiously nodded my head to confirm her bad lie.

They gave us cold stares and left us two in awkward silence.

Y/n POV

I don't know what was wrong with me but I just wanted Jin to be mine.

Maybe Jin wanted to get something or something but we both faced each other.

I just had this lust to kiss him, I had to.

Before I could do anything he pushed me against the wall,  nearly knocking the wind out of me.

I looked up to his beautiful chocolate brown eyes showing my blue eyes to him.

He grabbed my chin and came closer to my face. Our lips were inches apart.

Jin POV

After they left, I couldn't control myself anymore. I needed to get this lust in me out.

We both looked at each other at the same time and I pushed her to the wall.

I think I might have pushed her to hard because it seemed like I knocked the wind out of her a little.

She looked up into my dark brown eyes showing me her beautiful Teal eyes.

I grabbed her chin with one of my hands and leaned down so that our foreheads were touching.

Our lips were inches apart and I couldn't believe I was going to do this but..

Before I could finish my thoughts, she kissed me.

She placed her arms around my broad shoulders

She pressed her full lips against mine and I immediately reacted.

I passionately kissed her back making her smile.

I think I'm in love.

Y/n POV

I couldn't handle his beautiful gaze at me and I just decided t kiss him.

He immediately reacted by putting his hands on my waist and kissing me back.

Butterflies roared in my stomach making me smile

I don't know if this is what you call love but for sure,

I liked him.

(a/n)

Hi Guys!

Sorry this is a short chapter because it's really important for the story development.

Tell me who you think she's going to end up with!

Lots of kisses,

Auther-nim