Chapter 5

Y/n POV

I woke up with drool all over my face and my hair being a complete mess. I got up from my bed and looked into my human sized mirror. Man I was a mess. I opened the door to my hallway and already heard voices. I smiled and thought "Without the boys my life was and would be so boring." I opened the bathroom door and entered, making sure to take a towel and to lock the door.

After I was done showering I wore a plain white vest crop top, a black skirt, a grey and white cardigan, black timberlands and a hat. I put my hair into two cute buns and did my daily makeup routine. I was ready to start the day! I left my bedroom and shut the door behind me. Since my shoes were kind of like high heels but a little shorter, every step I took echoed and by the time I reached the end of the staircase everyone was staring at me, again.

"You got to stop making your entrance so dramatic!" Jin hollored at me and I laughed.  I looked around me and saw that all the boys were gather around.

I thought this was the perfect oppotunuity to asign rooms for them. " So, since you guys slept in the living room last night, which I apologise for, sorry, I would like all of you to go into teams of two and three." As I finished my sentence , the boys started to go into pairs.

" So, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are in the room on the top floor. Namjoon and Jin are in the room on the third floor and J-hope and Suga are in the room on second floor. Got that?"

Everyone nodded

" Ok now that we have that settled, who's hungry?" I exclaimed and everyone raised their hand. I laughed and made my way to the kitchen asking Suga and Jin to help me.

" The rest of you can do whatever you want! Play with my pets, watch TV, play with the playstation or go to the library! Do whatever you want!"

With that, the rest who I didn't ask to help left to do something else. Jimin and Taehyung were on the couch with my dog Fluffy. Now that's what I call cute.

I was in the kitchen with Jin and Yoongi. It was fun. Until somthing very unexpected happened.

Suga left for the toilet and I think he got lost.

Taehyung's POV

I slowly woke up from all the noise coming from my annyoing band members and it didn't help that the TV was on. I sat up and ruffle my hair and looked at the mint green clock that hung above the TV. It was 9:00 and everyone was already up and talking and laughing.

Man, I loved my Hyungs and this place. She had everything I liked. Pets, video games, books and a garden. Everyday I fall for her even more I swear

I was about to ask where Y/n was when I heared slow and heavy foot steps. I looked up to the staircase  and saw her. She was beautuifully walking down the staircase with her cardigan swaying side to side.

I think I'm falling in love, and this time it's real.

Her laugh, her smile, her face, her charisma and her presents made me extremely happy.

I wanted that feeling to stay

Forever.

Jin POV

Yesterday I saw something intense happen between Taehyung and Y/n. It was pretty adorable I must say so myself, but I don't want V to get too attached to her because we might leave tomorrow. It all depends on Rapmon and when he's able to communicate with PD-nim.

I must say that Y/n entrance was very graceful this morning. We got our rooms and I was paired with Namjoon. 

 I and Namjoon have been shipped by A.R.M.Y and we thought it was funny but ever since Namjoon watched a cute moment video, he tries to avoid having any moments at all. Which made it even wores. 

Whenever we would have eye contact we would both blush or quickly look away and once.. well he was rushing to give PD-nim something and I was rushing back into the dressing room, I tripped and he caught me. It was so embarassing.  Suga said he went to the toilet or something I didn't care right now since I was trying to cool myself down.

" Jin are you okay? Your face is extremely red" Y/n came closer to examin my face and I took a step back, not being able to hold myself I tripped and grabbed the closest thing near me, which was Y/n's wrist at the time. I fell and so did she, well at least she fell on me but I fell on the cold ground.

I opened my eyes to a shocked and embarassed Y/n. We stared into each others eyes for quite a long time. Her eyes, they were something different. They where so beautiful and unique. They were Teal, such a gorgeous and underrated colour. I fell in love with her beautiful facial features and how they complimented her eyes and lips.

Oh her lips were so round and full. They looked so tempting but I knew I had no right to kiss her. It wasn't right.

Oh, her hair was so gorgeous and it  went till her back since it was in braids. She was definitely shorter than me which made this situation even ...cuter? Our legs lined up nearly perfectly together and her head landed right under my chin, she placed her fore arms on my chest and when I sat up by supporting my weight with my forearms, our faces where centermeters away.

Y/n POV

I was in the kitchen with Jin and Yoongi. It was fun. Until somthing very unexpected happened.

Suga left for the toilet and I think he got lost.

I noticed that Jin was spacing out. I walked over to him and said " Jin are you okay? You're extremely red." I think I scared him because he started to move back and tripped. He held onto the closest thing around, which was me. I stumbled on top of him with all my weight.

I was so embarassed to open my eyes and surprisingly we both opened our eyes at the same time and Jin now was as red as a tomato. We stared into each others eyes for a solid minute. Jin's eyes were to die for. They were this beautiful chocolate brown and looking into them could make me melt right there on top of him. His features were so soft and made his eyes and hair really stand out. I fell in love with his lips and eyes. They were so soft and round.

His lips were so tempting but I knew I had no right what so ever to kiss him. It wasn't right.

For some reason, the way we were positioned on the floor was so perfect it felt like we planned it. Our legs nearly lined up perfectly since I was way shorter than him. I automatically placed my arms on his chest and when he used his forearms to support his weight our faces were centimeters away.

Taehyungs POV

I was in the living room with Jimin watching the Minions. It was a really fun movie to watch. I haven't heard anything from the kitchen for a while. I told Jimin and we both decided that we should check on them.

What if Y/n's hurt ? Or what if she's falling for Jin or Suga? Why was I so dumb to leave her with two attractive men?

Now I quickened my pace and before we entered the kitchen, Jimin told me to slow down. When we enter, we immediatly heard shuffling. Out of no where a red Jin and a Red Y/n appeared from behind the counter.  Anger and curiosity grew inside of me and I exclaimed " What were you two doing down there?"

Y/n squeaked " Nothing! We were looking for.. POTS!" Jin furiously nodding his head as if his life depended on it.

I didn't believe a word they said but they wouldn't tell me so I just gave each of them a suspicious look and left with Jimin again.

Something happened, and I needed to find out what it was!

(a/n)

Hi!

Intense chapter right????

Tell me what you think about it!

Word count: 1.4k

Lots of J-hopes Aegyo,

Auther-nim