Chapter 3

It was sudden. You didn't expect it and you froze until you decided to kiss back. It was passionate and long. You felt your stomach roar with butterflies and fireworks.

After the kiss you, both of you were panting while looking into each others eyes. He then wanted to say something but then you felt something grab you wrist and pull you backwards. You thought you were going to fall on the hard and cold ground but you didn't instead you fell on a toned chest. You were shocked because the hard impact on this persons nearly knocked the wind out of you. You lifted your head to see who it was and it was Kookie. Since you were short it looked really cute. "Kookie what are you..?" Before you could finish he started to kiss your neck with his soft lips. You shivered. You were sitting inbetween Kookies legs while he wrapped his arms around you while kissing your neck. You tried pushing him of but you failed. Taehyung was to shocked to react, he just cried. You whispered, " TaeTae! P-Please h-help" With every word you said Kookie would kiss a little harder.

Finally, Jin woke up from your squeals and whisper shouted " JUNGKOOK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO OF Y/N!!" He then groaned and let go of you. You rushed to V who was starting to cry a little more, but before you reached him Kookie whispered into your ear , " Was that kiss for me or for him?" and went back to his spot to sleep. You stopped in my tracks and a tear rolled down your cheek and you just stared at Tae.

All this happened because you gave Kookie a goodnight kiss.

(a/n)

Heyy Guys!

How did you like this chapter? A lot of tension right?

Anyways it was hard for me to write because Kookie

and Taehyung are both my biases. Plus I ship Vkook!

Love,

Wish