Chapter 4

That's how I imagine her but don't let that stop your imagination!

Auther-nim POV

You stood there in shock and anger. Why? You hated him dearly now. You ran up to your room, you felt emotionally drained and dizzy. You were about to reach your room when everything went black.

Jin POV

After what happened to Y/n ,I couldn't sleep, mainly because I didn't want Jungkook to try anything again. I saw that he had fallen asleep again. I myself was about to fall asleep again when I heard a loud thump. It was so loud my whole body went cold and I shivered. I woke up J-hope, who was sleeping next to me. I told him briefly what had happened since I was now rushing up the staircase. With all the noise we made Taehyung had woken up and followed us upstairs. When we got to the first floor I saw something that made my heart sink and my whole body shiver.

Taehyung's POV

There, lying on the floor was Y/n, I shivered with fear of her, maybe never ever waking up. Hoseok Hyung   ( J-hope) rushed downstairs to get a wet towel and water. Even though we didn't know Y/n, something about her kind heart and the way she would make sure all of us were happy and satisfied made me like her a lot and realise how important she had become to me.

Me and Jin rushed to her and shook her and said her name, multiple time but there was no response.  I and Jin started to tear up. I didn't realise that we were faintly sobbing, until I heard a faint and husky voice say, " Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I look up in amazement that even though she herself isn't well she still worries for others. My heart ached and my stomach roared with butterflies. Why is she so kind?

I rushed to her side and hugged her tightly. She whispered " I'm so sorry for what happened downstairs. I- ." Before she could finish I hugged her even tighter and said " it wasn't your fault. Please stop apologising, okay?" She broke the hug and nodded, tears in her eyes. Before any one of us could say something Hoseok Hyung came back with a wet towel and a glass of water. He explained why it took so long and she laughed. Her laugh, it was so special. After a while, Jin hollored at me saying we had to leave.

I looked over to my left seeing her stare at me with her beautiful teal eyes. I froze and awkwardly scratched the back of my head. She smiled and I swear I died. I choked on my spit and she rushed over to me making me choke even more. Why must she be so perfect? I locked eyes with her and smiled. She stood up and walked into her room. Before she closed the door she whispered " Good night V." Her angelic voice rang through my ears, I froze. I stood up and walked downstairs, with thoughts of what had happened still in my mind.

Y/n POV

I fluttered my eyes open hearing soft sobs coming from somewhere. My whole back ached and I couldn't move a bit. I saw Taehyung and Seokjin softly crying and asked " Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I was extremely worried if they were hurt and sat up despite the pain. Taehyung looked up, surprised and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back tightly and felt my heart beat ridiculously fast and I smiled. My smiled dropped when I remembered what had happened downstairs, I got sexually harased. I then whispered " I'm so sorry for what happened downstairs. I- ." before I could finish he hugged me even tighter and I swear I died. He whispered "it wasn't your fault. Please stop apologising, okay?"

I broke the hug even though I felt my cheeks heat up and nodded with tears in my eyes. Before  he or me could say anything else Hoseok came and had a glass of water and a wet towel in his hands. He apologised for taking so long and I laughed. How sweet he was. He joined us on the floor and we just talked. It was so nice just talking about the most randomest and stupidest things ever. I, for the first time in a while laughed and smiled and actually meant it. I was and felt happy again. I felt Taehyung gazing at me but I tried not to react.

After a good 30 minutes of talking and laughing, we all decided it was time to go to bed. Jin and Hoseok were all ready up and were heading for the staircase, but V didn't move an inch. Jin hollered at him to come and he just nodded.  I stared at him in amazement and curiosity. He was so handsome and weird. I liked that about him, but he would never fall for a half Korean half African-American girl with weird coloured eyes and dark brown curls. He's Kim Taehyung, he could have literally anybody.

He locked his gaze with me and I swear I stopped breathing. I softly smiled at him and he awkwardly scratched his neck and then chocked. Was I THAT ugly? I rushed over to him which made him choke even more and I frowned. He then made eye contact and smiled. Oh my god why is he so perfect? I stood up and tried my best not to stumble since I'm pretty clumsy. I stood at my doorframe my back facing him, questioning if I should say anything. I whispered " Good night V" and  quickly shut the door and jumped onto my bed. I heard soft footsteps and my heartbeat slowed down and I buried my face into my pillow. I think I like... him, a lot more than I planned.

(a/n)

Hi!

I'm back, I guess!

I'll try to update as much as I can I promise!

I will have different point of views for a lot of the chapters.

Will she forgive Jungkook and maybe tell Taehyung how she feels about him?

Plus do you guys like it when I do different POV for the same event? Find out soon!

Lots of Jin's muahhhs,

Author-nim