Chapter 7

Auther-nim POV

Y/n, Jin and Suga finished cooking, in silence. She and Jin would always exchange glances at one another and Y/n would giggle making poor Yoongi extremely uncomfortable and confused.

They made a huge feast, which did take 2 hours to prepare.

Y/n called everyone to the table. She sat inbetween Jin and Taehyung, which was quite awkward.

Y/n POV

We were all seated down on the large dinner table all ready to start. Sadly, I sat inbetween Jin and V which was pretty annoying. Whenever I asked for something, they would both grab for it and then awkwardly look at each other and then Jin was always first to let go, which I found very humble from him but I actually didn't care.

J-hope,Suga,Jimin and Rapmon were having a nice descussion which I would have loved to join in on but Jin,Taehyung and Jungkook kept on asking me questions.

I banged my cup on the table causing everyone to look at me, I exclaimed " Before I get asked the same questions over and over again I'll answer them now. " Everyone nodded and I started to talk.

" My full name is Y/fn Y/mn Y/ln. I was born in Busan but grew up in Daegu. I'm 21 years old and do not have a boyfriend. Anymore questions?" Namjoon rose his hand and spoke

"Would you fall for one of us?"

The question was so sudden but was so correct for him to ask.

 " I would fall for one of you for you and not because your famous. I really do want to fall in love with someone who loves me for me and not just for how I look or how I seem. Just for ..me."

I didn't realise that I started crying and I quickly wiped away the tears that formed in my eyes.

Jin held me by my shoulders and nodded. I looked up see all the boys in aww.

"I understand how you feel Y/n."

I looked around to find the person that soft voice belonged to.

Jungkook

"I now that if I dated someone, they wouldn't act natural around me because I'm so famous. I don't want that. I want to feel love. How does love even feel like?" His voice was shaky since he himself also was crying softly.

Jimin craddled him in his arm shushing him.

"jungkook.." I said in aww and shock.

"He also is a human with human emotions." I thought

" Y/n those words were extremely touching. Thank you" Namjoon said and I smiled.

Taehyung's POV

I never thought Y/n could be so emotional. She really touched my heart. I really think we could be great friends but I just can't see her as my love anymore. Something happened that really changed my sexuality.

Flashback

"Stop Jimin! It tickles" I exclaimed while Jimin was furiously tickling me. He was caught off guard with what I said and I took that opportunity to tickle him.

I lunged for him only to loose my balance. He tried to balance himself but since I fell on him he fell to, lucky we fell onto the couch.

I was to scared to open my eyes but when I did I was greeted with a shocked and confused Jimin.

His bangs were slightlyy above his chocolate coloured eyes. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath on my face.

I think he also felt my breath since he was extremely red by the now.

I was about to get off of him when I slipped on my sock and my lips jammed right into his.

At first I was taken back myself but then when he started kissing me back I decided to continue the kiss.

I have never ever kissed someone this long and passionately before.

I have kissed Y/n but that didn't have as much emotion like this one.

I have know Jimin for so long and I always looked up to him and now I was kissing him?!

We pulledd apart and stared into each others eyeballs with a lot of confusion.

"Jimin... I um I-"

He pecked my lips which made my eyes grow wide.

" Don't worry about. I was going to tell you anyway"

Tell me what? I thought

" I um, I liked that.." I looked up in shock seeing him look away.

He was extremely red, so was I.

I sat up right next to him.

" Are we a... thing now?" I asked.

He looked up to me in pure shock.

" I guess" with that I engulfed him a huge hug and he giggled.

" I love you.."  I whispered.

" I love you too.."

Flashback End

(A/n)

How did you guys like this chapter?

Lots of tension and emotion and loveee!

I love you guys! A lot!

lots of Jins muahhs,

Auther-nim