did you here theres a party tonight?

hey guys i hope you like the first real chapter :) the first setting is in school if you are wondering but i guess you will already no when you read it....well happy readings :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"why does school have to be so long!" i am so frustrated its been such a long day and its only... 3rd period! are you kidding me. maybe all ask if Katie wants to skip the last 3 periods after this one? it wouldn't be the first time we skipped, im not bad but i no my family wont care if i skip they don't care about me or notice me, anyways Katie's mom and dad are awesome so they will say try not to do it again but they wont do anything bad to her they love her and me im like there second kid.

"because its school, there's so many things wrong with it, i could name off some if you would like." Katie says laughing but i would like to listen to the reasons, i already no the list we made it up in 9th grade when we met each other.

"number one reason work, second reason not intelligent people, third no people with good music taste, third everyone hates us including the teachers, and the last one is P.E"  we say at the same time we know it by heart now since we say it like three times a weak since were always together.

 "so did you hear there's gonna be a party tonight the first one of the school year! its gonna be awesome i bet, i know you don't like party's but i need my partner in crime to come with me" Katie says giving me puppy dog eyes. its true that i don't like party's at all I'm more of a stay home and listen to music or go somewhere around town type of girl you know, but i cant say no to her.

"fine...but only because i no you would be sad and bores if i didn't go." i say smiling at her she smiles widely back at me she hugs me and then we just waited till that period was over.

                                                                             -4th period-

"can we leave school no one Will care and its boring today please." i was begging Katie and i  could tell she was gonna crack she knew i was right no one will care they all hate us, so it wouldn't matter.

"alright lets get out of her we can go get you and me  outfits for tonight and then go look around other stores like we usually do except this time were getting outfits its going to be so fun!" Katie said dragging me out of the school.

"i was just gonna wear one of my pierce the veil sweaters with my black skinny jeans and my usual shoes, my black vans." i said smiling back at her.

" so pretty much what your wearing right now....that's not gonna work. im thinking a dress from hot topic since that's the only store that you buy stuff from unless you go online and buy stuff but you cant since the party's tonight." Katie says dragging me into to hot topic. were in the mall already that was actually a fast walk from getting from the school t the mall im shocked!

"fine" i say looking around. i got a red dress the top half was a skeletons body kind of, then i got a jacket to go with it since im not good at handling with stuff so i...um..hurt myself....and..well you'll see the other things that happen to me later on. then i got two new band sweaters a Memphis may fire one and a of mice and men one as well. Katie got a new band-Tee it was a sleeping with sirens one. after that we we payed for our stuff and left hot topic.

''we did good in hot topic, it was good they were having a seal!" i say looking at other stores.

''yeah or then you probably wouldn't have gotten one of those sweaters." Katie said laughing.

''can we leave now im tired and i want to go.'' i say whining at Katie she just laughs and we walk to her house since hers is the closes and she knows i like her  om and dad a lot better then mine.

''thank goodness i thought we would have never made it!'' i say opening the front door. we were greeted by her parents hugging us.

"its 2 o'clock why are you guys here?" they said giving us there disappointment face even though they know we know there not disappointed. we laugh and then say sorry after that we walked upstairs to Katie's room.

'' i love your parents there so fun and nice." i say falling down onto her comfortable bed.

"yeah they are awesome and technically there your parents to since your always with me here or somewhere else'' Katie said smiling then opening her mac. we spend 3 hours on her computer listening to music and twitter and all that other internet stuff.

''shit! we got to get ready its 5:00 we don't have any time it starts at 8:00 that means we have two hours left, were doomed." Katie said running to her closet were she put are dresses.

'' i think we'll be alright we'll spend an hour Nd a half getting ready and then we'll get there at 8 and even if we don't get there in time the party will be going all night long.'' i say reassuringly to her. she luckily calms down after that and hands me my dress and jacket.

"are you done getting dressed? we have to do are hair and make up." Katie says impatiently

"yeah im finished getting changed, but why do i have to redo my hair and make up?'' i say walking over to her

'' because your make up and hair need to be redone." Katie says not actually knowing why. i look into her mirror and i guess i do have to redo it my hair isn't as straight as it was and my make ups smudged.

"fine.'' i straighten my hair again and i do my normal make up which is a thick wing and mascara and foundation and powder.

"there now you look better" Katie said laughing. she straightened her hair as well and she did everything the same as my make up except she does a smoke eye instead of a wing.

''lets go you don't want to be later then we already are." i say walking to get my shoes . it 8:30 so it took a little longer since most of the time we weer laughing and talking.

''not so fast'' she said walking over to me and handing me a pair of shoes. they were black boots that went almost to my knees . she wore a pair of black heels that made her even more taller. after that we said good bye to her parents and then left to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoped you liked the first chapter :)