Fighting?!?! Dying?!?!

I woke up the next morning alone and sad still. The thing I don't understand is why I feel sad about this it's not like we're going to stay together forever, and it would ruin are friendship...but I think I fucked that up too.

"Your up good! were going out, now hurry up and get ready!" Katie said while Hannah was dragging me to my suitcase.

When I looked in the suitcase there was my week day outfit that I was suppose to wear with David to match like usual.. I think I'm going to still wear it maybe he forgot about the whole thing! I hope he did.

"I'm ready" I told them tying my shoelaces. I straightened my hair an did my make up like I usually did. my out fit was a sweater that said 'hell yeah' on it then I had some white skinny jeans on that had cuts on them and I had my normal shoes on black vans.

"Took you long enough..." Hannah said laughing. after that we went walking to the mall which wasn't far.

"Um...by any chance have you guys seen David? it's not like I care! it's just um... I wants to no if he was okay." I said trying to act casual but that failed badly

"Haha, well if you care too now he's sad he actually thought he had you that time, but I guess this means he's go to try harder for you." Hannah said smiling.

"But there's always the possibility that he will give up...! oh but that's not going to happen I'm just saying!" Katie said after realizing what she was saying she covered her mouth trying to be quiet. but I guess it's true he probably did give up...

"I guess that's a possibility... he probably is going to do that..." I said looking down at the ground. I guess this whole time I actually wanted to date him? but how could that be? he's nothing like me, well he kind of is...but it doesn't matter anymore he's going to give up trying like everyone does.

"But! David is different! he would never do that to you. if you could tell he hasn't had a party, girls over, or went out and got drunk since he met you. he's trying for you." Hannah said out of breath.

"Well if you couldn't see I fucked that up didn't I!!!" I said storming off somewhere else. I'm not mad a them I'm mad at myself for being such an idiot, and I could really use my razor right now but I don't have it with me!

I kept on walking for a while till I got tired and I settled on sitting down on a bench under a tree, after a couple minutes of thinking I feel asleep there.

"Up we go Emma..." I heard someone say while I was half asleep but I didn't want to open my eyes to see who it was so I kept them shut and let the person take me to where they were going. I knew I heard that voice somewhere so I don't think it's a killer.

"Why do you do this to me?" the man said again sighing, he probably doesn't think I can hear him but I can! but it doesn't matter cause I don't want to see who it is just incase it is a killer.

-later that day-

"Mhhhm....were am I?"i said wiping my eyes and yawning since I just woke up. I looked around and saw I was on a couch, I guess someone brought me back to the bus? but who? I turned over to face the other part of the couch and saw David?! was he the one he brought me here? that actually would make sense.

"David?..." I said sitting up a little while staring at him.

"Oh thank god you're up! now why were you asleep on a bench?!?! why were you alone?! you were suppose to be with Katie and Hannah?!?!" he said annoyed at me or maybe he's mad at himself for not being there? I don't know probably the first one.

"Why does it matter!? maybe I wanted to be alone and sleep! you don't need to follow me around like I'm a kid!" I said getting angry. I don't even know why I'm getting mad? now I'm getting mad at myself for getting mad!? ughhh I'm such a piece of shit!

"Sorry for fucking worrying about you! I won't do it ever again!" he said even louder an angrier then before.

"Promise you won't help me ever again?!" I said standing up. I could feel a little bit of water trying to escape my eyes but I'm not allowing it to.

"I promise!" he said in the same tone. after he said that I opened the door, walked out and, slammed it shut walking away from the bus.

Tears were starting to come out of my eyes. is this actually how I feel about him? do I actually like him? it can't be! but then why do I feel this way? all I want is to drown the pain away with my blade and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I walked far enough so no one would see me since there all in the tour busses. I sat under a tree that was huge yet cold. I took my case of my phone where I keep a secret blade and took it out. I slide it through my skin letting more tears escape from everything I was thinking about. when the blood started dripping onto the ground I knew I should have stopped but I didn't want to so I pulled my shorts up to my hidden skin and started there. by the time I finished I was crying and bleeding everywhere I just wanted to die, not because of David at all but everyone, everything that they ever said about me, I'm talking about the people at my school and parents. everything just overflowing in my thoughts and mind were every negative thing that ever happened in my life. I just want to die... and that's what's going to happen. I slid the blade straight down my wrist all the way to my elbow, I was about to blackout before I heard someone yell,

"Emma?!?! EMMA!!!!" I knew exactly who it was. David. he's the only one I really regret doing this to. before I could hoarsely say anything I blacked out fully with the blade in one hand and the other arm laying there.

---------------------

Hi guys.... so about this chapter... I know it's really depressing but I just had to that's how I feel right now, it's mainly the reason why I haven't been posting chapters on this one but, I think I'm in the mood for more chapters to write on this XD