Tours over?!

We got back in an hour and I was dreading every second of thinking about how mad they were going to be mad at me.

"Emma!? David!?" I heard Katie and Vic say. when I turned my face to see them they looked so cute! they were hugging each other since it was cold but I know they love each other which by the way David still needs to help me get them even closer. they've been on a few dates but they haven't officially said they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Yeah..." I said giving them a small wave while David put me down but I fell since my legs fell asleep from being on his shoulder for so long!

"Where were you?! you had us worried sick! we all went out to look for you! and we all kept calling you and you never answered?!" Katie said sadly but angrily at the same time.

"She was in the middle of the forest getting raped but I saved the day like usual." David said puffing out his chest like a super hero does in the movies which made me laugh yet made me remember the incident.

"Who the fuck would rape a poor girl?!" Danny said loudly while Katie an Hannah came over to me and gave me a hug.

"It's all good though, David and I are on good terms again." I said trying to lighten the mood up a little bit.

"That's good news I guess...did you call the cops?" Hannah said sitting down next to me since I couldn't move from my legs feeling dead.

"Umm...no... only because David an him were in a fight and I broke it up by saying 'if you don't stop i'll call the cops and I told David that I would never ever talk to him again' " I tried smiling it of but it didn't work.

"What?!? you let him off the hook!" Katie said screaming throwing her arms up.

"Don't worry I called the cops while she was asleep when I was walking us over here." David said nonchalantly. why the hell did he do that? now that man is going to think I called the cops and now he's going to hate me.

"What the hell David!? now he's going to hate me! well now that I think about it, he does deserve it... whatever" i said getting frustrated at how stupid I was being.

"Well at least you're safe." Vic said smiling.

"Group hug!" Danny said running over to me while everyone including all the bands joined which made me lose some air.

"Guys...can't...breathe..." I said letting out. everyone laughed and let go of me, I'm going to go take a shower." I said starting to go to breathe Carolina's tour bus.

"Wait!," David said catching up to me. "promise me you'll never hurt yourself again, and never kill yourself either." he said holding up his pinkie while trying to catch his breathe.

"I'll try as hard as I can." I said trying to smile while interlocking are pinkies together.

"Now about your shower-" David said before I cut him off.

"No! I don't want you to go in the shower with me." I said staring at him.

"It was just a nice gesture that's all." he said laughing. I waved to him before I went into the shower. I took a hot shower scrubbing really good trying to wash of the germs from the creep off me and them in a couple of minutes I was done and out of the shower in my pajamas and went straight to David's bunk to sleep.

-1 month later-

"Goodbye everyone I'm going to miss you all, especially you Danny." I said laughing and hugging Danny then waving goodbye at everyone an then boarding the plane back to America. yesterday was the last day of tour and I actually got close to them all, which was good but now I'm sad that I'm leaving them all, except Breathe Carolina, and pierce the veil. everyone else is staying in the UK although no one in Asking Alexandria live there anymore. But everyone from bring me the horizon do live there so I can see why they're staying.